Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Spyder Garage

I had the update done on my 2013 RT and now it is great! Have no more vapor smells when I park in the garage, fuel mileage went up, no heat on the tupperware and a positive cool air flow felt from the glove box area. No more Heat! Big improvement. Thanks BRP and Central Power Sports - Kissimmee, Fl

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Joining the Spyder Movement and having fun with our 2013 RT Limited

Spyder Garage

Default Recall on 2013 Spyders

Hello All,

Had the recall done Wednesday on my RT, very nice Job by Spyder Tech at Mountain Motorsports in Conyers Ga. took it for a Ride last nite about 80- Deg. outside , noticed a dramatic heat reduction at the seat, and foot area, it does not seam to me to be any louder , some were reporting this , not noticable to me, anyway I'm happy and that's all that counts.

Midnightbreeze, Loving my Spyder more than ever now,

Spyder Garage

I just got home from the heat recall service and pretty happy with the look of the new air scoop vents and the lack of the gas smell after a fill up, ride, and shut down. I rode 50 miles home from the dealer and found that the engine noise was a little more apparent but also sort of muffled, I also noticed that there was a new wind noise I could not pinpoint, and it ran really well, with no heat on the crotch panels or in the glove box... but it was only in the low 90s temp wise at worst.

After getting home and inspecting everything a little more, I'm thinking the wind noise is coming from between the mirrors and the new vent housings (???). Has anyone else noticed this?
    2013 RT Ltd. SE5