Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default new f4 windshield

just arrived new f4 windshield for my 15 f3s install very very easy 2 of us 20 minutes look good and good quality workmanship will report on test ride later

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dartex View Post
    just arrived new f4 windshield for my 15 f3s install very very easy 2 of us 20 minutes look good and good quality workmanship will report on test ride later
    Did you get the tall or short version? Just curious because I like to look OVER my windscreen. Thanks!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default windshield height

I ordered the short one, am 5-10 and f4 said it would work well for me, will test ride in the morning this 102 temp stuff in texas is not the best for riding!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default test ride

new f4 windshield worked great, with shield at top position had slight buffering on top of helmet but greatly reduced pressure on upper body at highway speeds also worked well in lower position mine was the short model if I had ordered the taller one would be looking through it not what I wanted, did notice some very slight inperfections on some parts of the plastic will call f4 on Monday see what the say otherwise a great windshield