Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UCLA F3S View Post
    Purchase-wise, I have had GREAT experience with AV Honda Motorsports in Lancaster, CA. (Antelope Valley area). Purchased my RS-S and F3S from Chris and Perry...great team! Their service department is top notch and they have one of the most knowledgeable Can Am techs there I have ever met (Kelly Baker). Jet World Powersports in the Castaic/Lake Hughes area is great, as well. I've used them for service. Quick turnaround on service work!
    I notice you got the Triple Black F3-S. I was about to buy that bike, but I got it somewhere else. They couldn't price match the offering. Hopefully, we can meet up in the Central Valley.

As far as getting an F3-S wait till the demo rides that are offered by BRP. Once, you see the dealer with the BRP demo rides...take it and then go for the throat. That is how I did it in one of the dealers in the Central Valley.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by joebryanjr View Post
    My suggestion is to go to the BRP website and look for a "Platinum Dealer". It is not easy to achieve that ranking.
    As in most circumstances, those with a negative experience are more likely to post a review. You will likely find several negative reviews by a single person. A good experience typically does not elicit a response. Only a great experience will.
    i am sure there are those on here from your area that can recommend a great dealer.
    Good luck and we hope to welcome you to the Spyder community soon.
    The problem with Platinum Dealers is that is based on units sold and not whether the service department is trained and certified by BRP.