Spyder Garage

Default Blue Ridge Georgia

My neighbor and I rode to Blue Ridge Georgia today to try out the BBQ at Joe's. It was pretty good.

When we returned to where we parked, there were 5 Spyders parked across from us. Wish we could have met up, but had to head back home.
    2015 RT-S SE6
    USAF Retired 1973-1994

Support our Troops

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CanAmMick View Post
    My neighbor and I rode to Blue Ridge Georgia today to try out the BBQ at Joe's. It was pretty good.

When we returned to where we parked, there were 5 Spyders parked across from us. Wish we could have met up, but had to head back home.
    Speaking of, we were there today. And for all the years I've hit that place this was the 1st time we had to
    wait about 1hr because the Ribs and Chicken were not ready for the day. But was WELL worth the wait.

Passed a few Spyders on the road, and also followed one for a while on the return trip heading on GA136
    back up to 52. I was with two other bikes (Ducati and BMW) so I could not stop to chat.
    2015 F3-S SE6 (Rorange)w/BlueRidge windscreen, +2 UFIT, pass backrest, pass floorboard, CrossCountry Saddlebags, BajaRon sway w/links, BANDC 12v under seat, BANDC USB left of key plug, GripPups, x-Creen Sport, 2-Up Rear

2008->
    Victory Vision Tour Premium
    Ducati 900 SS Full-Fairing
    BMW F650GS

Pre-1979
    Suzuki GS1000-E (1st Tri-State Area)
    Suzuki GS750
    Suzuki RM125
    Suzuki GT550 (3Cyl 2-stroke Street)
    Honda CL175
    Honda SL125
    Honda Trail 70 (1st year of hand clutch model)
    Honda Mini-Trail 50

Spyder Garage

Default Stopped at Joe's today.

We had to wait for about 20 min. But it was worth it. I had the pulled pork. It was nice a tender and the sauces were all tasty and fresh. Will go back again.

Mike

Spyder Garage

If your ever up our way try Hog Wild BBQ in Brevard, or Green River BBQ in Saluda!

Both are pretty good.
    2015 RT-S SE6
    USAF Retired 1973-1994

Support our Troops

Spyder Garage

Default Ate at Joe's

Our group went to Joe's today, 3 Spyders & 3 2 wheelers. Had a sampler and I have to say that was some good BBQ. They fill up fast and Joe is quite a good host. We will be back.

Spyder Garage

We got up that way (Joes) too late yesterday.... about 1:30 and there was a Loooooong line waiting. I just
    turned around in the lot across the way, beeped, and went down to Toccoa Riverside on Aska. (just around
    the corner... kinda). Very very good food there, plenty of tables and a great river view.
    2015 F3-S SE6 (Rorange)w/BlueRidge windscreen, +2 UFIT, pass backrest, pass floorboard, CrossCountry Saddlebags, BajaRon sway w/links, BANDC 12v under seat, BANDC USB left of key plug, GripPups, x-Creen Sport, 2-Up Rear

2008->
    Victory Vision Tour Premium
    Ducati 900 SS Full-Fairing
    BMW F650GS

Pre-1979
    Suzuki GS1000-E (1st Tri-State Area)
    Suzuki GS750
    Suzuki RM125
    Suzuki GT550 (3Cyl 2-stroke Street)
    Honda CL175
    Honda SL125
    Honda Trail 70 (1st year of hand clutch model)
    Honda Mini-Trail 50