Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by markyodo View Post
    watch this video until you have it memorized then refer back to it often.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Default How about everything???

I may need to remove ALL of my body panels. I've had the decorative paint changed, and would like to clear coat it. I have been advised that it would be best to remove all panels - frunk, trunk, bags, etc... is this almost impossible? Would it be feasible to just remove the side panels and tape up around the headlights, etc.? Advice, please; I've never had any vehicle painted before, and have no idea what I should be looking at.

My mods: Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" graphics, custom tag frame to match graphics, Kuryakyn floorboards, Street Magic Easy Risers, Mean City Cycles seat mod, BRP Ultra Touring windshield with wind deflectors, Street FX ElectroPod lighting kit, Street FX Tire Technix motion activated wheel lights, extended parking brake lever, SpyderPops super duper foot-saving heat shield (aaahhhhh!!!)

Spyder Garage

Default Paint can lid lever works, Harbor Freight tool is what I like to use, custom pliers

I bent the jaws on the harbor freight tool using a vise and hammer to suit my hand, and then ground and polished the jaws to where they meet nicely. I've also used the paint can lifter and it works well and could be polished (sanded) and little to be my second choice. A guy can't have too many tools for his travel or home tool kit!!
    2015 RT , OEM Black Gloss