Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default First long ride to The Dalles and Hood River

going on my first long ride from Redmond to the Dalles and Hood river leaving from Redmond on Sunday maybe catch up with other riders

Spyder Garage

Some pictures would be great. Some beautiful country where you are.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Don't know..!!

that area but you do have great ryding over there. some pictures of the adventure would be great....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Smile Redmond to the Dalles!

Quote Originally Posted by alex97756 View Post
    going on my first long ride from Redmond to the Dalles and Hood river leaving from Redmond on Sunday maybe catch up with other riders
    Are you planning on going to SITR in August? We are in Florence and have a daughter in Redmond. Have a safe ride, there are several routes to and from the Dalles, lots of twisties. The roads are all clear.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I used to live in Vancouver (WA) and that was one of my favorite drives. It was before Spyder. It is probably an even better Spyder ryde.
    2014 RTSS , Cogna/ black

Spyder Garage

The Columbia River Gorge is indeed a beautiful place. We owned a home high up on a bluff overlooking the Columbia River in Mosier, which is between Hood River and The Dalles for 10 wonderful years. Consider heading south from The Dalles on Rt. 197 toward Maupin & then pick up Rt. 97 into Bend. Rt. 44 from Portland parallels I-84 & is a beautiful ride. Have your rain gear on when you go through Cascade Locks. Every time I went through there, it was raining. Enjoy the trip.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default first long ride

I will post pictures of my travels and I am going to SITR. looking forward to meet other spyder riders

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default First long ride

rode from Redmond Oregon The Dalles and rode the old Hwy30 love those twisty's from The Dalles to Mosier. hung out in Hood river for awhile (nasty head wind from Mosier to Hood river) 275 miles total.