Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

More to fact every dealer has to use outside tire shops to do the work! Fronts seem to be ez rear hub is funny size & made my dealer have to make deals with 2 different shops. & all i can do is wait. Nice lounge area granted but waiting instead of riding sux!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Do these tires have a preferred mounting orientation do we know. (Some companies have a yellow dot, or similar
    so that the tire tech mounts on the rim in a certain place related to the tire stem....). Saves on the amount of
    weights needed if you can turn the tire to balance first...then use the weights.
    2015 F3-S SE6 (Rorange)w/BlueRidge windscreen, +2 UFIT, pass backrest, pass floorboard, CrossCountry Saddlebags, BajaRon sway w/links, BANDC 12v under seat, BANDC USB left of key plug, GripPups, x-Creen Sport, 2-Up Rear

2008->
    Victory Vision Tour Premium
    Ducati 900 SS Full-Fairing
    BMW F650GS

Pre-1979
    Suzuki GS1000-E (1st Tri-State Area)
    Suzuki GS750
    Suzuki RM125
    Suzuki GT550 (3Cyl 2-stroke Street)
    Honda CL175
    Honda SL125
    Honda Trail 70 (1st year of hand clutch model)
    Honda Mini-Trail 50

Very Active Member Orange Spyder Man's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

BRP obviously installs the cheapest tires they can buy on $30,000.00 spyders... Kenda's are substandard 2 ply tires... pure junk.. no other manufacturer uses tires that only last a few thousand miles... oh wait...I forgot... Nascar does...they change tires 4 to 5 times in a 400 mile race...& Goodyear drag slicks are worn out after 4 to 6 times down a 1000 ft track... Kendas do slightly better than that... ...

osm

Spyder Garage

I added Ride On to get rid of some front wobble, and it seemed to make it worse (even after several hundred miles, and with the weights on and off). I'm in the process of having it cleaned out and rebalanced as I write this.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Spyder Man View Post
    BRP obviously installs the cheapest tires they can buy on $30,000.00 spyders... Kenda's are substandard 2 ply tires... pure junk.. no other manufacturer uses tires that only last a few thousand miles... oh wait...I forgot... Nascar does...they change tires 4 to 5 times in a 400 mile race...& Goodyear drag slicks are worn out after 4 to 6 times down a 1000 ft track... Kendas do slightly better than that... ...

osm
    I got 3177 miles on the bike, I take to the dealer for the common F3 vibration problem, and I'm told the rear tire is down to the wear bars! I hadn't thought to even look at the rear tire closely, it's only a month ago that I bought it! *******g cheap ass tires!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jneg2 View Post
    I'm considering adding RideOn to my tires. What did you mean when you said that the first day was rough? Did you start with the weights, and remove them later, or what?
    Thanks.

RideOn is applied by taking all of the air out of the tire, putting the goop into the tire via the valve stem, airing up the tire and then going for a 15-30 minute ride. in that time, the spin of the tire will spread the goop to all parts of the tire, but till it spreads evenly, it will be a rough ride. this also happens if the spyder with rideon sits for a while as the goop will settle in the tire, but in that case, within a mile, it's spread back out and smooth as a babys butt.
    RS - 55K+ miles, F3 - 200 miles and counting.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RedStar View Post
    I got 3177 miles on the bike, I take to the dealer for the common F3 vibration problem, and I'm told the rear tire is down to the wear bars! I hadn't thought to even look at the rear tire closely, it's only a month ago that I bought it! *******g cheap ass tires!

Been doing a good number of burnouts on your F3?

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame