Spyder Garage

Cool Any East Valley Spiders out there

Are there any East Valley Spiders out there that would like to meet for a run out to Prescott or Payson and back some Saturday? I'm in Gilbert around Val Vista and Guadalupe. I used to see a yellow ST on Val Vista every so often. I ride a 2008 ST SM5 that I've put 2200 miles on since I bought it last April.

Spyder Garage

Default Must be some...

quick check on members, there are 245 in AZ. Try the ryding groups and clubs on the home page upper left hand corner...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Try Case of America on Meetup.com. It's a mix of bikes, but Spyders are a big part of it.
    George

2017 BMW R1200R

Spyder Garage

The group I am in has two rides this month- one to Christopher Creek on June 7 and one to Payson on June 21. Look for GLMRAZ in meetup.com. We're a gay motorcycle group but everyone is welcome. We currently have 3 Spyders in the group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tony
    2014 RT

Mods: Adjustable side wind deflectors; Adjustable vented windshield; Rear and front trunk lights; Replaced the foot pegs with Web Boards; Gerbing heater controls; Garmin Zumo 390LM GPS; Fog lights; Front headlamp accent lights; Replaced the standard fender light bulbs with LEDs; BumpSkid; Frunk insert and stripes from WrapMySPyder; BajaRon Swaybar; Laser alignment.

Spyder Garage

PM Sent

QUOTE=AZ Spyder;975626]

Are there any East Valley Spiders out there that would like to meet for a run out to Prescott or Payson and back some Saturday? I'm in Gilbert around Val Vista and Guadalupe. I used to see a yellow ST on Val Vista every so often. I ride a 2008 ST SM5 that I've put 2200 miles on since I bought it last April.

[/QUOTE]
    2014 Pearl White RT, TriAxis handlebar, BaJaron Bar&Links, Spyderpops belt guard, bumpskid & stainless grilles, Seal Dlx boards, JT's Dash Mount, SmoothSpyder belt tensioner, HMT brake, TricFender led's, mudflap lights, air horn, Squared Away laser alignment

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    quick check on members, there are 245 in AZ. Try the ryding groups and clubs on the home page upper left hand corner...

http://www.meetup.com/Spyder-Ryders-Of-The-Southwest/

Spyder Garage

Default east valley rider 2014 trs

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Spyder View Post

Yes Iam in Gilbert my wife and I drive a 2014 RTs