Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Are they making any deals on f3s

My local dealer wants to give me $10,000 for my 13rss with 3100 miles and will only work from msrp on a f3s. It basically leaves me paying $14,500 just wanted to know if anyone is doing better on deals.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mstngken View Post
    My local dealer wants to give me $10,000 for my 13rss with 3100 miles and will only work from msrp on a f3s. It basically leaves me paying $14,500 just wanted to know if anyone is doing better on deals.
    The F3 price is probably going to be close to the MSRP. They don't have to discount a hot seller. The wiggle factor will be in the trade in price for the RSS, financing rate (if needed), any accessories, etc. etc. The price offered above is a little low IMO, for the trade.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Agreed

There is a demand for the F3 so not much play on the price. I bought mine at the Bike show here in Edmonton, AB. and was able to get $1000 off of msrp and a 4 year warranty (2yr brp, +2 BEST).

Spyder Garage

Default Bit early...

Deals will be coming but not this early on. There are some private sales now and then and youcan shop around out of state perhaps. The other is selling your RSS on your own. Trade in will always be lower...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Try pitbull powersports, they are a huge CAN AM dealer and might give you more for your trade.

Quote Originally Posted by mstngken View Post

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    The F3 price is probably going to be close to the MSRP. They don't have to discount a hot seller.
    You are probably right, but I have talked to 3 different dealers and they try to push the F3 as the "new, up, and coming thing". When I asked them about sales, they said that they are not that good. In fact, only 1 has been sold between the 3 dealerships. When I asked if their sales in general are down, they said no, and that they have sold quite a few RT's. I am not a fan of the looks of the F3, but I thought I was the only one after checking the reactions from this site. But after talking to dealerships, the RT is still the king of the pile. I feel like there will be some good deals on F3's this fall. But I will still stick with my RT, until they do something about the engine in the ST.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

I'm looking for a F3-S SE6. My dealer can't keep them in stock. Trading in my 2011 Street Glide. Gonna wait a couple months and see if any deals pop up.

Spyder Garage

Default Trade in value.

When I upgraded my RSS from 2011 to 2013 they gave my $12600 as a trade. It was like new se5 with around 5000 miles. Transaction took place in July 2013.