Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Question Need help finding a phone mount that will fit kuryakyn iso grip.

Hello gang,

I have a 2012, RS, I have been trying for about a year to locate a phone mount that with a bracket that will fit around my handle bar or anywhere on my bike. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 which has a pretty large screen. My spyder also has the Kuryakyn iso handgrips which i have yet to find a mount that has a bracket large enough in diameter to clamp around the handle bars. I have tried the IOttie which was to small and the Ram Mount which was too small as well. Please help, thanks!

Spyder Garage

I have a 2014 RS, this fit nicely around the handlebar between the mount point and the outer grip.
    Ram Mount Combination Strap, Handlebar, Rail Mount with Double Socket Arm and Adapter Base for UTVs and ATVs

All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

thanks for your feedback, just curious Can you post a picture of your mount set up? Do you have the iso grip bars? bc they are pretty wide in diameter. Im sure the ram mount would fit the stock bars with no problem.

Spyder Garage

I have the box stock RS bars, has both upper and lower sections. The mount wraps around either of the separate sections. Sorry don't have a camera for pictures.
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

thanks, I went to ram mount site and I think I have found one that will fit. its called the 'tough claw". it comes in small medium and large. so just have to measure my diameter of my bar and order should be good to go. Cant wait. they even have a mount for the go pro! think im going to purchase that one as well. thanks.