Thread: Spyder rally

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder rally

Spyder rally Myrtle Beach ?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rays hell View Post
    What about it? it's over.
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Spyder Garage

The rally was supposed to last through Fri. but when I arrived on Wed. everybody had packed up and gone .
    without so much as a thanks for coming or here's your badge and lanyard to enjoy the discount / events planned.
    I'm a little miffed.

Spyder Garage

The rally was supposed to last through Fri. but when I arrived on Wed. everybody had packed up and gone .
    without so much as a thanks for coming or here's your badge and lanyard to enjoy the discount / events planned.
    I'm a little miffed.

Tropical storm alert for SC and especially the Myrtle Beach area and up the coast. Vendors left Wed. They supposedly had the finale party under the pier last night.
    2014 RT Limited SE-6 in Black Currant. Mods so far: Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit, Diamond R Drivers Tour Mug, Tric Led Drink Holder, BRP Hitch, Mini Trailer USA Nomad Trailer. RonBar and links, Spyclops I & II, Lighted Bump Skid, LED head and fog lights. Foam hand grips. A arm lights, both upper and lower

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Weather happens, I understand that, but to not put out an announcement that you are ending the rally early is pretty bogus.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Weather happens, I understand that, but to not put out an announcement that you are ending the rally early is pretty bogus.
    There were numerous announcements on facebook about it ending early because of the weather, but in reality, it was over well before that. Myself, and 4 other spyders rode down on Tuesday, and there was really not much going on. I was told that a some had ridden down to Charleston for a day ride, but I still expected more. Overall, I was a little disappointed, but the 6 hour round trip ride, with friends made it all good. I will be willing to give the rally in October in the N.C. mountains a try, but not this one. I was told that next year that they would combine it with Harley bike week in Myrtle. That makes it a no go alltogether for me. Don't really want or need to be in that type of environment. JMHO.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Default rally

I think the hosts should have at least stayed until the rally was over as posted and greeted anyone coming in Tue -Fri.
    And let them know what was happening.
    Not all of us are on FB, but the hosts did have everyone's e-mail and could have sent out an apology or at very least left word with the folks at
    Red Line which didn't happen either.

Spyder Garage

The majority of the riders were there Friday thru Sunday departed on Monday and some on Tuesday. I had a good time and glad that I went during the first weekend; BRP was there offering demo rides and the weather was great. If it takes place next year during Harley week, I will not be attending.
    Last edited by YIRYDE; 05-10-2015 at 09:44 PM.
    [B]

2018 Intense Red F3T (See About Me under My Profile for mods)
    2010 Timeless Black RT-622 Trailer
    2014 Timeless Black RTS-SE6, 34,300 Miles, traded May 2019
    2011 Timeless Black RTS-SE5, 15,180 Miles, traded April 2014

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by funlovnguy View Post
    Yes, they did leave word with Redline ... but they live in a motorhome home full time doing a "Kids Ministry" and they had to batten down the hatches and find a campground to go to, until it all blew over ... emails were sent ... also they were at the party on Friday and gave out patches and pins to make up for the weather ... Where were you?
    At the host hotel{Clarion} where nobody knew anything or had answers to any questions.

Spyder Garage

Default next year

The date for next years rally inside a rally I won't be attending because it's during that week . SMH

Spyder Garage

Four times I have gone to Spyderfest when the weather was worse than it was in SC and not one time was Spyderfest cancelled... You have to ask yourself "was the weather just an excuse to cancel for poor turnout?"
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I was there Sat thru Tues. All I can say is it was not my cup of tea. We won't be attending again and had reservations for the rally in the Smokies but changed our minds after Myrtle. We have experienced more botherhood at Kickstand Lodge with a more generic biker crowd. I don't want to put anybody off but we found the group standoffish.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by danlnc View Post
    I was there Sat thru Tues. All I can say is it was not my cup of tea. We won't be attending again and had reservations for the rally in the Smokies but changed our minds after Myrtle. We have experienced more botherhood at Kickstand Lodge with a more generic biker crowd. I don't want to put anybody off but we found the group standoffish.

The Rally in Fontana is a BRP sponsored event and should be a lot better, we hope. Myself and 3 others were suppose to go t
    o Myrtle Beach on Thursday, the 7th thru the 10th, but received a phone call from a friend that was already there and he said it was a HUGE BUST, hardly any vendors and most were leaving, and most of the Spyders were leaving out as well and rides were very unorganized !!!!! So we cancelled out our reservations and headed else where, and had a GREAT time just the 4 of us!!!!!! We are hoping Fontana is going to be a lot better!!!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Anyone can provide me with feedback for the Can Am Dealer in Myrtle Beach? (Redline Powersports). I am leaving to bike week (regular) this Wed (13th). I contacted this dealer and they DO laser alignments to Spyders. I am interested to have a laser alignment done on my bike. Thank you in advance for your feedback.
    2016 Spyder F3 Limited, black, Special Edition, SE6, belt tensioner, Bajaron swaybar, AKARAPOVIC, F4 windshield with vent. Previous 2015 RTS in black and 2011 RT Limited, SE5 with Bajaron Swaybar and Bumpskid