Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder in the redwoods or sturgis

was wondering if any one from Oregon was going to any one of these events. I was thinking about going to Spyder in the redwoods but friends are going to Sturgis

Spyder Garage

I may do the Redwoods...have not talked to the wifey about it yet. There is a Spyder Club out of Portland....I understand some from there are going to Redwoods also.

If you go, have a safe ride and have fun !
    Craig From Albany Oregon

Spyder Garage

Default Choices choices..!!

Sturgis is a huge motorcycle event and has been going on for many years (all bikes). SITR is a spyder event relatively new and will be sponsored by brp this year. Have been to two and found them most enjoyable. I'm not fond of big crowds so I will be at the Redwoods...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

We are going to spyder in the redwoods from Grants Pass. I think we will ride down on Monday and get the front end alignment. Hope to meet you there.

Spyder Garage

Smile Spyder in The Redwoods!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alex97756 View Post
    was wondering if any one from Oregon was going to any one of these events. I was thinking about going to Spyder in the redwoods but friends are going to Sturgis
    My wife and I are going, have registered for the events and will be on "Ole Yeller" a spunky 2008 GS, with two big grins on board.

Spyder Garage

This is Sturgis anniversary year and they expect about a record crowd ..................... too many bikes in one area.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default STURGIS

I forget which anniversary this one is for Harley 100 (?)......and the crowds there are going to become EPIC ........rooms are going for $750 per night and that's on the out skirts ...........Good Luck with that....Mike

Spyder Garage

Default SITR

Squared Away will be in the Redwoods! Sturgis is cool, but not a Spyder event. Huge crowds, crazy prices. See you in the Redwoods! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Any Oregon Spyder riders, besides me, going to the HCMR at Baker City in July?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default HCMR at Baker City

I didn't know about it but its now on my calendar. and I am going to the Redwoods hope to meet you all there

Spyder Garage

Wife and I are going to SITR. From The Dalles. Probably spend a night in Grants Pass and then on down to Blue Lake on one of the curvy roads off I-5 in California. Should be a blast. I waited to long for reservations at HCMR so probably will miss that one. Will still do at least one of the rides tho

Spyder Garage

Default Down 101 To SITR

No slabs for me. I'm heading down the coast from Seattle and stopping overnight in Rockaway Beach and Bandon along the way. Returning up to Seattle via CA299, CA96, OR66, and OR97 and stopping overnight in Kalamath Falls and Maupin. The trip to Blue Lake is going to be fantastic!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default SITR

I am going down on Tuesday morning from Myrtle creek, probably thru Grantspass to Crescent city and down 101 will see you there!! Dennis

Spyder Garage

Default SITR

Cindy and I have reservations at SITR. We are leaving Sat (8-15) to attend a ham radio picnic near Newport on Sun afternoon and then just making our way down 101. Just poking along, probably heading home via 199, 5, 138 and 97-35. Bob

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hognut View Post
    We are going to spyder in the redwoods from Grants Pass. I think we will ride down on Monday and get the front end alignment. Hope to meet you there.
    That is funny. We both are leaving on Monday. You get to go on down to sitr and I am just going on down to Grants Pass. Going around Crater Lake on the way down and then staying at my sisters place in GP. Then on down Tuesday via hwy 96. See you down there.