Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Baker Built Air Wings on 2013 ST Limited

Does anyone have the air wings on their ST Limited? I am considering ordering, but they ask the model year. I have a 2013 ST with the 2014 body panels. Nobody knows exactly what model year air wings should be purchased. I called, but they are unsure.

Thanks for your response.

Spyder Garage

I had then install them at SF on my 2011 RSS. I wasn't impressed with them/installers at all. I haven't had a chance to try them, but I know that this was the last purchase from them.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitzerwm View Post
    I had then install them at SF on my 2011 RSS. I wasn't impressed with them/installers at all. I haven't had a chance to try them, but I know that this was the last purchase from them.
    Thanks for your response. I think I will probably just forget about trying them.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 03hdjill View Post
    Does anyone have the air wings on their ST Limited? I am considering ordering, but they ask the model year. I have a 2013 ST with the 2014 body panels. Nobody knows exactly what model year air wings should be purchased. I called, but they are unsure.

Thanks for your response.
    Hi There,
    First we would like to apologize for the confusion. We will make sure to get all employees trained on the differences in the models. Since you have the 2014 body panels your Spyder would use the 2014-2015 model. We would be happy to answer any further question you have and to take your order for the Air Wings. We have a satisfaction guarantee policy.
    Please give us a call at 1(800)451-9464 ask for Mike Jackson.

Thank You & God Bless
    Mike

Spyder Garage

I have them on my 2013 RT Limited.. They look great and work great. Only issue is you have to unbolt one to check the oil. Trying to figure out how to get a thumb screw or something to make this easier
    Jonny
    2013 Spyder RT Limited
    • TricLED 3rd and 4th Brake Light
    • Spyderpops Bumpskid with TricLED LED kit
    • GloRyder Wheel Lights
    • Spyderpops Missing Belt Guard
    • Corbin Arm Rests
    • TricLED Turn Signals

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Have them on the 2012 RTL, they work great. The wife could not beleave the difference they make.