Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Update fyi home safe & dry now. Few too many stops for gas but 1725mile rt aint bad[emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Default Best Western Plus Coach House.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Cruzr Joe & Sheila are home, beautiful ride home, stopped for dinner on the way and now i am not only home but well fed.

Cruzr joe
    I'm glad you guys made it .
    Somehow you escaped my camera . I did post pictures from our meet and greet.Steel Bill

Very Active Member Orange Spyder Man's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

we left Springfield Friday morning (had to get back to work) .. rode to Brookhaven, Ms .. ....Saturday morning got safely home about 10:00 Am.. we did not encounter a drop of rain on the entire trip... all in all it was a good trip..

osm

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool I'm home!!

OK! I got in at 8:30 this morning, made coffee, threw the dirty laundry into the washer and
    went to bed for a few hours. It's now a bit after 5:00pm and I slept well.

Spyder Garage

Rogerb here arrived home in Maine at 8 PM last night. Only hit a couple of hours of rain. Great Spyderfest.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by OJ UK View Post
    OK! I got in at 8:30 this morning, made coffee, threw the dirty laundry into the washer and
    went to bed for a few hours. It's now a bit after 5:00pm and I slept well.
    I hate long flights east. My day & night get all mixed up. Glad you're home OK.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Got home yesterday at 2:12PM . . . with 5,390 miles logged for the trip . . . although I admit I arrived at Springfield by a very circuitous route, through west Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico!

"Topper" is my Pearl White 2013 RT-LTD

Professional Retiree - liked it so much when I retired from the USAF, that I started another career so I could do it again!

Happy to be a member of the Maryland Spyder Web - find us at

http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSpyderWeb/

2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rogerb View Post
    Rogerb here arrived home in Maine at 8 PM last night. Only hit a couple of hours of rain. Great Spyderfest.

RogerB is in the house !!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    Got home yesterday at 2:12PM . . . with 5,390 miles logged for the trip . . . although I admit I arrived at Springfield by a very circuitous route, through west Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico!

...oh good, now Hayfield I'm not trying to hurt your feelings but your GPS needs some serious

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Bill View Post
    I'm glad you guys made it .
    Somehow you escaped my camera . I did post pictures from our meet and greet.Steel Bill

Great, where did you post them????

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I was in the lead all the way home, but roger past me at the end of my road. safe and sound

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnwinslow View Post
    I was in the lead all the way home, but roger past me at the end of my road. safe and sound

Hahaha, this is so cool !! In my humble opinion coming in second or 150th from Mo. to Ma.

is a winner all day long in my book....congrats for driving so far, I don't know how you

did it but, if you can do that you can do anything, I'm in awe of your trip and so is Grace...

Spyder Garage

Finally got in this afternoon after leaving on Monday. We started out taking the back roads home to Phoenix, with the thought that we would extend our vacation a few more days and see the sights. Unfortunately, the weather got in the way, so we stayed on I40 to Flagstaff then south on I17 to home. We didn't see any Spyders, but there were a lot of bikes braving the rain and heavy winds............. sure glad we could watch it all from the comfort of our toy hauler
    George

2017 BMW R1200R

Spyder Garage

Default Yep Murphybrown is home

Actually got back home around 1:00 pm. Short ryde from Missoula MT. Beautiful sunny day. Got Studly and trailer unloaded (actually dumped on the floor). Picked up mail. Bought a few provisions. Detailed both and got first coat of paste wax on Sue Hopper painting. Will put another coat on early am. Then head to do a Patriot Guard Mission. Weather looking good .
    yep home and enjoying my fur kids . Awesome Spyderfest. Made my motel res for next year!!!
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Very Active Member cognaccruiser's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Finally Home

We finally arrived at home yesterday about 1:15 pm. Round trip was right around 5,000 miles/8,000km. No record for sure but a good test for the RTS. No mechanical issues.

Our Spyder is so dirty I'm not sure how well it will clean up but we got it to ride. Road through some construction in NM that was nothing but mud because of the rain.

We dodged some really bad weather coming through the south via, Oklahoma, Texas and New Mexico. Our timing was impeccable. We did have solid rain for about 260 miles traveling north from Gallup NM. We had pretty strong wind most of every day and most was a head wind. Yesterday the wind coming through Dry Falls area north of Soap Lake Washington was really crazy. We have ridden through that area numerous times and have never seen it like that. Really happy it was a head wind and not a cross wind. Weather at home is spectacular and we realize how spoiled and lucky we are here in south central British Columbia. Murphybrown shares the same weather as us.

We passed a total of 2 Spyders coming home. One saw us but didn't wave and one waved like we were his long lost only friend. Every where we stopped we seemed to have people interested in our Spyder. Never one bad or negative comment. All curious and positive. People are taking notice of them and it wasn't all "old people" like us. It was humorous to us but several people from the south such as NM had no idea where we were from. One lady even said "how would you even get there from here".

We really enjoyed Spyderfest and are very happy we made the trip and met some great people. The organizers, MO Gang, Pitbull, Lamont and anyone else involved deserve a huge congratulations for putting on such a well organized event.

See you on the road.

Gary
    States visited by Bike

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Finally, home!

I very well may take the prize for being the last one to get home from SF 2015! Drove into the garage a bit after 7 PM, MDT. I took my time coming home traveling a good bit of old Route 66, visiting museums and National Parks, and fighting wind, cold, and rain! Passed up on staying on Rt 66 from Chandler, OK to Oklahoma City and dropped due south to Shawnee where I spent the night while the storms and tornadoes beat up on OKC and moved NE along Rt 66!

I'll try to write more and post pics and videos in the next couple of days.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)