Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Made it home yesterday around 3:30 pm. It was a short ride of only 270 miles. Stopped for lunch in Hardy, Ar. and arrive home with a full stomach and no money. Got to save up for next year. Got to meet some familiar faces and a lot of new ones. Spyderfest was great.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

We are home as of Sunday noon, to tired to get on the computer. Had a great time got in some wonderful riding and put some names with faces. Hope all make it home safely. Penny

Spyder Garage

Default ...back home.

We landed back in Hot Springs Village about 3 pm Sunday.....we had a great time.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Machinegunner and Frenchie made it home Sunday. 660 miles 12 hours. We had about 1.5 hours of hard rain and very heavy wind north of Bloomington-Normal. Had a wonderful time and got to see many old friends and met many new ones.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I was kind of hoping for a bit of rain on the way home to test the rain repellency of my new F4 Customs windshield, but alas only sunshine. By the way, I really like the windshield. I just came in from cleaning the windshield as directed with paper towels and F4 cleaner and it looks new again. Then I took a microfiber cloth and Lamonster's Black Diamond Detailer and cleaned the rest of the RT. I am sooooo pleased with everything about Spyderfest. My wife and I had two options during my vacation - a cruise to Cozumel or go to Spyderfest. During lunch today, we both expressed that we absolutely made the right choice.

Many people our age (70 and 66 for us) are setting around watching Dr. Oz or going on cruises. We chose the life-affirming adventure of riding hundred of miles to meet with hundreds of like-minded people for friendship and fun. Oh yes, we made the right decision. Thanks everyone at Spyderfest for being a part of it.

Spyder Garage

Windy the first day going through Oklahoma, second day, beautiful!

Met some fellow Texas Spyder riders today, followed them for a bit, then got lost again. Found new neat roads and eventually made it home.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Bobbie & I arrived about 8:30 Sunday night in great shape, but pooped!

Very Active Member cognaccruiser's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Karen and I also made it to Amarillo on Sunday. Apart from strong cross winds most of the 555 miles it was pretty uneventful unlike Joe and Ann. Today we only went as far as Gallup, NM and the weather was pretty nice until Grants NM. Then we hit nasty wind and thunderstorms and rain. Stopped for a bit to let it pass through but still hit rain. Need to start heading north and the forecast is for rain and thunderstorms no matter which way we go. Oh joy!
    Have a few days to go. Maybe we will go to Vegas and visit Ann and Joe.

Gary
    States visited by Bike

Spyder Garage

Made it home around 5pm today. I can't believe how much construction we ran into. Both going to and coming home from Spyderfest. We even took a different route home. Just couldn't beat it. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Angry Safely Home

Wolphspyder and I made it home around noon today. Georgeous weather for the entire trip.
    Last edited by ElgynSpyder; 05-04-2015 at 08:06 PM.
    2016 F3T SE Pearl White
    Purple powder coated wheels
    Performance sway bar
    LED headlights and fog lights
    Short Reach handlebars
    2010 RT A/C SE traded in

Spyder Garage

Glad yall home safe im still here doing everything else i can find. Fyi the awareness ride on Sunday was GREAT 80 miles ozarks & more vendors, concert,50/50. General stuff supporting vets @ Americanr legion fyiImageUploadedByTapatalk1430790291.248610.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1430790305.099579.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1430790318.602502.jpg. But i had time too kill & make most trips 4x as long cuz of it[emoji41][emoji298]️fyi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Smile Back Home

We arrived safely back home today in Albuquerque, NM. Got in around 12:30PM. Much better return trip than going one LOL
    14 RT-S , Stock Large brake pedal White Pearl

Spyder Garage

Default Kansas Spyder group alll made it home

We all made it home yesterday, pretty strong winds throughout the ride, but all went well for us.

Spyder Garage

Took a different route for day 2, meandering through Kentucky and Virginia coal country to avoid getting beat up by the trucks. Still had some gusty winds to deal with.

Made it to Roanoke VA. Tomorrow is the final sprint for home up I-81 to I-78 then I-287.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

Default Day two

Rain, wind, a bit of hail, temps from 39 to 80. Made Holbrook, AZ. Should be home tomorrow for supper! All good, headwinds killing gas mileage! Flagstaff had snow, hope it melts by tomorrow!!! Cheers! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Made it home safe and sound yesterday.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Rain, wind, a bit of hail, temps from 39 to 80. Made Holbrook, AZ. Should be home tomorrow for supper! All good, headwinds killing gas mileage! Flagstaff had snow, hope it melts by tomorrow!!! Cheers! Joe
    Two or three years ago I stopped at the Cracker Barrel in Flagstaff on the way to LV. It was a little overcast when we went inside. As we were finishing up lunch, I looked out the window and it was snowing heavily. I said, "We'd better get off this mountain now." Before we got to the bottom, we saw two cars that had slid off the road. Be careful out there.
    Jim

Spyder Garage

Rode back to Nashville TN in one day. Left at 6:30 and pulled in at 6:15 that afternoon. We were tired and a little sore but very happy with our experience at SF. Met people from all over and every single person was top notch. We enjoyed sitting out in front of the motel talking and laughing till late and getting up the next day and enjoying again. Thanks everyone who had anything to do with this awesome event.
    Spyder Junkies, Mike &Lenise

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RTJERRY View Post
    That at was us. Made it home shortly after. Travel safe.
    We live in Lebanon and came back on 24. We saw a few Spyders and we always wave. So look for me , I'll be the one grinning my head off.
    Spyder Junkies, Mike &Lenise

Spyder Garage

Just made it home a little while ago. Had good weather the whole way except for a few sprinkles through Pennsylvania into New Jersey.

It's obvious to me that if I'm going to do more long-distance rides I need a different seat. Even with an Airhawk I need to find a soft spot to sit now!

Edit:
    Next day. Still a bit sore but happy. About 3100 miles round trip. After practically living on a motorcycle for a week and a half, I had to stop and remember how to drive a car.
    Last edited by Trbayth; 05-06-2015 at 06:38 PM.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

Default HOME

My buddy Dick and I left Springfield about eight Sunday morn. I pulled Into my drive In southern Ohio at Six thirty Sunday evening 640 mi. ten and a half hrs. A little tired but glad to be home..
    2013 Viper Red RT S-SE5 All 48 states on a Gold Wing now I'm working on getting all on a

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We headed out from Holbrook, AZ this morning and it was a little cold and cloudy, we hit rain and high winds just outside of Flagstaff. Rain stayed strong to Seligman, AZ and by the time we hit Kingman it was sunny and warm. We had a delicious Mexican lunch in Kingman and then we headed home. It was hot and windy when we hit Vegas around 3:00. Dogs are very happy to have us home.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default On the way home

Visiting grand kids and great grand kids on the way home to Only Wa.... been to Tulsa and now on my way to Farmington.....

Spyder Garage

Default Home

As SpyderAnn said, home safe and sound. Many thanks to everyone involved, we sure appreciate Spyderfest! The Premier Spyder event, hands down!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default HOME SWEET ( BUT NOT FOR LONG ) HOME !!!!!!

.......1500 miles +/- later I rolled in at 3:27 PM Tues May 5 th...........It was sooooooooooooo gorgeous ( weather etc ) that I spent Sunday riding in the Mark Twain forest area , into Arkansas ( Peel's Ferry ) then Branson area etc. covered about 185 miles ( no interstates ).......So I didn't actually leave until 7: 15 PM Sun May 3 rd........Mike
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 05-06-2015 at 09:21 AM.