Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool Road Warrior Custom F3 Raffle Update

Lamont called us today and gave us a great surprise. He plans on further customizing the Road Warrior F3 and selling it through a charitable auction with 100% of the proceeds going towards the Road Warrior Foundation. We think it is important to note that we didn’t ask him to do this. He explained that Lamonster Garage has been trying to figure out a way to help the Road Warrior Foundation and his eureka moment happened when he won last night. We don’t know what plans he has in store, but the Spyder will retain its tactical theme. More to follow.

Spyder Garage

Awesome move! Lamont rocks!!!

Spyder Garage

That is great news. I will be sure to post a bid when it comes time to.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

i knew he would do something like this
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Spyder Garage

Class Act by a Class Act.

CJ JAX

Spyder Garage

Default Come on...

we all knew Lamont would find a better way than just giving it back.. this is a way better way to help the foundation.. way to go Lamont...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Great thing to do and we all knew he would do something like this !

Remind me if I ever have the itch to buy a bunch of loto numbers to have Lamonster pick them for me !
    Craig From Albany Oregon

Spyder Garage

A great ending to a great story.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Well,

Now THAT is truly a class act. I hope I get to meet the legend and shake his hand. Well played, Lamont, well played.
    IT IS, WHAT IT IS...

Spyder Garage

Good way to handle this. I don't know Lamonster at all other than meeting him but I am impressed with how he is handling this. I was impressed by Chris and his organization. I hope that if I had won I could of stood up and contributed as Lamont is! Challenged!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    we all knew Lamont would find a better way than just giving it back.. this is a way better way to help the foundation.. way to go Lamont...

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default First Post

Hello, this is my first post. Been a member since 2013. Own a '13 RT. heat yes, but other than that, it's a great machine, & I feel very lucky & fortunate to own one of these awesome machines. Been following this forum & Lamont on Facebook. Just want to say thank you to Lamont for all he does for us Spyder owners. He is a man of God & is truly gifted & blessed. I feel blessed as well, just from "knowing" him from all I read. Pretty much figured he would auction again, but is taking it a step further. That is a wonderful thing he is doing as he continues to "pay it forward"!! Congratulations to you Lamont & your your wife on your marriage & new business venture! Good things happen to good people. Thank you, for you are an inspiration to us all!.....Side note--took the F3 for a test ride yesterday. All I can say is WOW!!!!! Took it easy in front of the dealer. Got to the first stop sign, LIT UP THE TIRE & have been smiling & chuckling to myself ever since. Man that thing just pulls & pulls. LOVE IT. Maybe someday. Enjoy what's left of your weekend...keep up the good work Lamont, as God will continue to Bless you & yours!!!

Spyder Garage

Well done Lamont. You will get far more joy from doing this kind act than having the bike. It will always be something that you will be proud of as it should be. Hoorah my friend.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

When he posted the parable of the talents, I figured this would happen. Good on Lamont!!
    Last edited by PrairieSpyder; 05-03-2015 at 07:12 PM.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Hats off to you my friend!!!!
    You've done a great thing. GOD does great things for people like you as he did when u won. He knew your contribution back would be 1000 times better.

GOD BLESS YOU AND THE WOUNDED WARRIOR FOUNDATION!!!!!

Spyder Garage

There are some honourable men on this forum & LAMONT is at the top of the list.

Well Done.
    2008 GS SM5, Full Moon Silver
    2007 Piaggio MP3 - 250cc

Spyder Garage

My Dad used to say that there are two kinds of people on this world. Givers and Takers. (It's is a simplified view, but I was young when he died.) He told me to always try to be a giver. The takers are only happy in the moment, but the givers are happy all the time.

Lamont is beyond a giver. The man hosts this site for all of us on his own dime. As a guy who works in Information Technology, I can tell you that web site hosting and bandwidth are the exact opposite of free, and you can't run a site with this many members and hits on the bargain basement providers prices.

Then add on top of that the time he takes moderating and updating the site. And then add in the time he takes to answer questions people post and...

well... damn... now he takes a shiny new F3, he won fair and square, and decides to spend time and money customizing it so it can be auctioned off to raise even more money to help wounded vets.

In closing, I would hope that this is the last conversation about the character and integrity of a man I have never met in person, but I have respected for years.

The only other thing I have to say is thanks.

Thank You Lamont for being someone who takes the good in life and tries to pay it forward as best he can. That is a trait to which everyone should aspire.

CAC

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Road Warrior Admin View Post
    Lamont called us today and gave us a great surprise. He plans on further customizing the Road Warrior F3 and selling it through a charitable auction with 100% of the proceeds going towards the Road Warrior Foundation. We think it is important to note that we didn’t ask him to do this. He explained that Lamonster Garage has been trying to figure out a way to help the Road Warrior Foundation and his eureka moment happened when he won last night. We don’t know what plans he has in store, but the Spyder will retain its tactical theme. More to follow.
    Whatever Lamont has in store for this special spyder will continue to reflect the kindness and compassion for mankind that Lamont shows in all that he does.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I would just like to say congrats. And Lamont, "more Blessings are coming your way". You will not loose!
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Default Perfect!

Brilliant plan! I know this struggle, and you came upon the perfect plan! I am proud and thrilled that your faith led you to this. First class decision! HOOAH !!!!
    Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

on an outstanding plan!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Default Lamont is and always will be an honorable man

I have not posted on this forum in quite a long time. But I have been following the road warrior story the last week or so. What Lamont is doing does not surprise me at all. He is a man of God and he is a man of his word and I have known him for a long time even if we haven't kept in touch lately. I am proud to say that he is my friend and I can't wait to find out who ends up with this very special edition Spyder.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.