Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default SWAY BAR on the 2015 ST-S and other stuff

I'm the proud owner of a 2013 ST-S and I installed the beefed up sway bar to keep from being blown off the road.
    Works just fine thank you.

BRT is advertising the new 2015 Can Am with stability control. Does it need the new sway bar.

Also I gave my bike its biweekly bath today and notice for scuff marks on the lower black panels. I'm afraid to put wax on them because their pebbled and the wax will be tough to buff off.

Any ideas?

Spyder Garage

Default All alike...

They all have stability control known as the VSS. BRP has done some improvements but none as effective as the now famous BajaRon swaybar and hiem joints. The thing is do you need them..?? You would have to ryde around on one and find out. The oem bar is fine for the average ryder but many gain confidence and up their ryde style to where they want/need more. like dominos one will lead to a nother off the hadling improvements....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

If you want to take a curve at 20mph faster than the suggested speed and feel like you can easily keep the spyder on a thread, then get the Baja Ron Sway bar. If you just want to keep in the lane, the stock will do.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

AY4B, thanks for that explanation! I just got my 2013 ST-S on Friday, rode it 100 miles home and ran some errands today and I was wondering where the BajaRon sway bar would improve handling. Now I understand and I will definitely get the sway bar and links!! With the roads around here (NE TN), I will appreciate the improvement!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ingramwc View Post
    AY4B, thanks for that explanation! I just got my 2013 ST-S on Friday, rode it 100 miles home and ran some errands today and I was wondering where the BajaRon sway bar would improve handling. Now I understand and I will definitely get the sway bar and links!! With the roads around here (NE TN), I will appreciate the improvement!
    We have a new 2013 ST limited that we bought a month ago. After reading on this forum I ordered the Baja Ron sway bar. Its been on for two weeks now and can honestly say there is a HUGE difference with the feel and handling new sway bar and new heim links...especially when 2 up. Per Ron I also added the Fox podium gas shocks...this thing handles now more like an RS model that I rode.
    2013 Spyder ST Limited...Akrapovic Sport Silencer, Fog Lights, Backrest, Spyderpops BumpSkid, 2014 cooling panels, BajaRon swaybar, Fox shocks, RS-S mag wheels...
    2014 Spyder RT-S, Spyderpops BumpSkid, BajaRon Swaybar, TricLED lighting, Magic Mirrors, Akrapovic Sport Silencer...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default sway bar

I have a 2014 ST limited thinking of getting the sway bar and Hemi joints I found the parts on the website value accessories do you know a good place to have it installed in Virginia besides the dealer and what they charge.

Thanks

Spyder Garage

I had the BajaRon sway bar installed and heim links too at a dealer closer to home. They did a great job, just about an hour and I don't think the labor was unreasonable, less than $90.
    I love the change in handling!!!!! So much more fun to ride!!!!!