Spyder Garage

Default Ask the GA governor to sign SB76

I got this alert about SB76 that is waiting for the governors signature. I'm passing along the alert to the motorcycle riders of GA.
    john

******THIS IS A CRITICAL ACTION ALERT!!!!SHARE THIS POST **SHARE THIS POST
    We just received word from Senator Jackson that the Insurance Lobby is currently presuring the Governor to veto SB76, RIDERS MUST CALL THE GOVERNOR AND ASK HE SIGN SB76...WE ONLY HAVE 10 DAYS.
    EVERY ABATE MEMBER, EVERY GEORGIA RIDER MUST CALL THE Governor's OFFICE
    **Be Polite**
    Please do so yourself and request your members and all their riding friends ask that the Governor sign SB76
    we have to ramp up the calls so the Governor understands riders are watching
    THIS IS A CRITICAL ACTION ALERT, IF YOU AS A DC ARE NOT GOING TO THE BOD PLEASE MAKE SURE OUR LC IS AWARE OF THE SITUATION AND IS COORIDNATING CALLS DO YOUR DISTRICT MEMBERS!
    Governor's office contact info
    Phone:
    404-656-1776
    Fax:
    404-657-7332
    SHARE THIS POST **SHARE THIS POST

Jon Lambert
    District Coordinator
    District 4 West
    ABATE of Georgia

www.abatega.org

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cavman View Post
    I got this alert about SB76 that is waiting for the governors signature. I'm passing along the alert to the motorcycle riders of GA.
    john

******THIS IS A CRITICAL ACTION ALERT!!!!SHARE THIS POST **SHARE THIS POST
    We just received word from Senator Jackson that the Insurance Lobby is currently presuring the Governor to veto SB76, RIDERS MUST CALL THE GOVERNOR AND ASK HE SIGN SB76...WE ONLY HAVE 10 DAYS.
    EVERY ABATE MEMBER, EVERY GEORGIA RIDER MUST CALL THE Governor's OFFICE
    **Be Polite**
    Please do so yourself and request your members and all their riding friends ask that the Governor sign SB76
    we have to ramp up the calls so the Governor understands riders are watching
    THIS IS A CRITICAL ACTION ALERT, IF YOU AS A DC ARE NOT GOING TO THE BOD PLEASE MAKE SURE OUR LC IS AWARE OF THE SITUATION AND IS COORIDNATING CALLS DO YOUR DISTRICT MEMBERS!
    Governor's office contact info
    Phone:
    404-656-1776
    Fax:
    404-657-7332
    SHARE THIS POST **SHARE THIS POST

Jon Lambert
    District Coordinator
    District 4 West
    ABATE of Georgia

www.abatega.org

I am confused, what does this bill pertain to?

Just sayin
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

It allows for the careful running of a inoperative red light (ie - one that won't change for you). And a few other things. Google ga sb76.
    Last edited by hillrider; 05-01-2015 at 07:21 PM.
    '15 RTS

Spyder Garage

I wish I could do this in PA. People are divided on the splitting lanes and helmet issue but making a safe left turn on a light that won't change... there should be no argument there. The bill even puts the burden of proof on the rider if they get pulled over for it.

That is perfect.

If it wasn't safe, there would be an accident report because, bad things would have happened.

Good luck GA Spyderlovers. I hope this gets passed into law.

I am so sick of having to right turn my way out of a pressure stop light to stay legal.

Spyder Garage

They passed a bill like that here in SC,you can go on a red light after two min. if SAFE.
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com