Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

For whatever reason they don't ship to the US. Cut and paste the title and it comes up in the US Ebay.

What is wrong bringing up an old thread if you are adding new info. Less threads when doing a search.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.

Spyder Garage

Default back up camera

I have used back up cameras in the past on trikes . there are many different models available on Ebay all at a reasonable price .Mo st of them have they camera mounted in they license plate bracket . The only problem is they are illegal in all states unless they only work when the vehicle is in reverse . They claim it is a safety issue having moving images visable by the driver while the vehicle is in motion . It is no more distracting than the same moving images in a rear view mirror.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by George Moll View Post
    I have used back up cameras in the past on trikes . there are many different models available on Ebay all at a reasonable price .Mo st of them have they camera mounted in they license plate bracket . The only problem is they are illegal in all states unless they only work when the vehicle is in reverse . They claim it is a safety issue having moving images visable by the driver while the vehicle is in motion . It is no more distracting than the same moving images in a rear view mirror.
    Same in the UK. Any moving picture must not be visible by the driver. All car radio displays that can show movies, for example, disable the multimedia screen other than when in ACC position. Jeff

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by George Moll View Post
    ...The only problem is they are illegal in all states unless they only work when the vehicle is in reverse ...
    Rear view cameras that work all the time are quite common on RVs.

Clifford Fargason
    2013 Spyder RTL
    2007 Royal Star Venture

Spyder Garage

I want one in my work truck so I can see tailgaters!!!