Registered Users SarasotaSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Hydraulic lift for pickup beds

Anyone have much experience with these? Recommended manufacturers? Price? Pros and cons? I thought the guy from spyder tv used one, but had to use ramps to get his spyder on and off.
    Thanks!
    2015 Red F3 SE6 pending: better headlight bulbs, BR windshield, passenger backrest, Tricled safety lights and lighted bumpskid/ISP key holder....hopefully all by Biketoberfest.

Spyder Garage

Default Rampage Lift

I have this installed in my F-250 Long Bed Pickup. It works great. Wasn't that hard to install. it's a lot easier to load and less chance of messing up and hurting my Spyder. Here's the web site with videos. http://rampagelift.com/

2014 RT Limited, #0085 Silver Platinum Satin with Black Seat
    Spyderpops Bump Skid Plate, Belt Guard, IPS, SS Knott Grilles,
    Show Chrome Luggage Rack, Passenger Arm Rest, 3 pc Lid Net Set,
    Smart Mount Driver Backrest, Windshield Dash Pouch System,
    TRICLED Blinkers and Brake Lights.
    Too Many Toys and Not Enough Time!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default I have a Rampage

I have one mounted in my F350 and it works well. It can be mounted in the bed of your truck and un-mounted in a very short time but it is kind of heavy. Once mounted in the bed of your truck, it only takes minutes to load and unload a Spyder. It can also be used load and unload snowmobiles and ski-doo's using special attachments. Just remember that you have to remove your spyder's windshield because you will be driving with you spyder pointing backwards. Also, pay close attention to Rampage instructions and follow them closely for safety reasons. Dumb dumbs are not allowed to own or operate a Rampage ramp.