Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default BRP trailer Wanted

Looking to purchase a used clean CanAm BRP Freedom Trailer. Located in CO but able to travel for pickup if reasonable. Email me at blickdb@msn.com

Spyder Garage

You are aware that the Freedom Trailer is the one that they just came out with ........................ the RT-622 is the original one that they no longer make.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    You are aware that the Freedom Trailer is the one that they just came out with ........................ the RT-622 is the original one that they no longer make.

Cruzr Joe
    Thanks Cruzr Joe, was not aware. Will the older discontinued model now invalidate the warranty by CanAm? I am waiting on a trailer hitch for my F3S and want to use a BRP trailer when a hitch is available. Now the question becomes if an after market hitch by Lamoster will invalidate the warranty also?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blickdave View Post
    Thanks Cruzr Joe, was not aware. Will the older discontinued model now invalidate the warranty by CanAm? I am waiting on a trailer hitch for my F3S and want to use a BRP trailer when a hitch is available. Now the question becomes if an after market hitch by Lamoster will invalidate the warranty also?

The Freedom Trailer or the RT-622 are Can Am trailers for all purposes. Anything beyond that is above my pay grade.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Towing any trailer with the F3 runs the risk of impacting your warranty. Can Am does not offer a towing option for the F3, so after market is the only way to go.
    2023 Plasma Red F3 Limited
    2020 Ryker Rally.

Spyder Garage

Default It Will

Hi Lamont said on another thread quoting the Can Am F3 owners manual that towing will invalidate the warranty.
    14 RT-S , Stock Large brake pedal White Pearl

Spyder Garage

F3 too sporty for trailer? Glad i got STL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Default Everyone knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Blickdave View Post
    Looking to purchase a used clean CanAm BRP Freedom Trailer. Located in CO but able to travel for pickup if reasonable. Email me at blickdb@msn.com

you can't have BRP trailer and reasonable in the same sentence.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NM Wrench View Post
    Hi Lamont said on another thread quoting the Can Am F3 owners manual that towing will invalidate the warranty.
    Do you have a link to that thread or what page of the owners manual that this is stated?

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by billybovine View Post
    Do you have a link to that thread or what page of the owners manual that this is stated?
    http://www.operatorsguides.brp.com/I...adster&type=og

2015 F3 Operators Manual Page 74 - titled "NO TOWING"

No Towing
    Do not tow anything with the vehicle.The VSS will not be effective, and youwill be more likely to lose control.

Combine this with the absence of Towing Settings, or a Hitch Accessory, and you have your answer.
    Last edited by Elwood58; 04-21-2015 at 01:27 PM.
    2023 Plasma Red F3 Limited
    2020 Ryker Rally.