Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bandwagon View Post
    How hard is it to install seat? Do you know anything about installation of saddle bags? The dealer wants 700-800 bucks. I'm in no mood to pay that kind of money after buying bags and saddles. I can use that money to purchase a mc cruise control or an alarm.
    Seats are quite easy. more than happy to help if you want to hook up. Have a three car garage if you can get to southside of Richmond. Plenty tools to do the work. Have not experienced the saddle bags yet but can't believe we couldn't tackle this either. Will work for beer!

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks, that will be great

I want be able to do anything for a couple of weeks, or until after I get the front saddle back. It was ripped on both sides. Looks like one of the locks on the bags may need some adjusting so the top will remain locked. Hope it's that simple because I really want to see how it all looks. I will remain in touch. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by spyderleg View Post
    Seats are quite easy. more than happy to help if you want to hook up. Have a three car garage if you can get to southside of Richmond. Plenty tools to do the work. Have not experienced the saddle bags yet but can't believe we couldn't tackle this either. Will work for beer!

Spyder Garage

Why are all the SPYDER riders up north? I live in VA Beach and see a few SPYDERS but they are few and far between. Why don't you guys/gals come down south sometime?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TwinPeaks View Post
    Why are all the SPYDER riders up north? I live in VA Beach and see a few SPYDERS but they are few and far between. Why don't you guys/gals come down south sometime?
    Planning to make several trips that way this year. Just had breakfast in Jamestown a few weeks back on the nickle dime run out of Richmond. Will let you know when I am heading that way again.

Spyder Garage

Default SPYDER IN SHOP

Hey, Paul how are things with your spyder? I too had to put mine's in the shop. Got tired of it hanging up in gears, it happened four times in a two hour period. Just missed a thunder storm and ducked into a McDonalds. Hope to have it back by the end of next week. I was thinking about the NC ride on the 27th. If all goes well with the spyder I think I will put her on the road. ken

Planning to make several trips that way this year. Just had breakfast in Jamestown a few weeks back on the nickle dime run out of Richmond. Will let you know when I am heading that way again.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Ken the spyder is running great since the dealer installed the gear sensor. My brakes are in / just need to leave it for a day to get them installed.
    As for me the my old buddy Brain Tumor has made another appearance and will be starting another new treatment starting this weekend. Nurse was going over the treatment with me a pointing out all the side effects one she told me I wouldn't really like...... HAIR LOSS! Just another day!

Spyder Garage

Default IT SADDENS ME TO LEARN THAT

I hope everything goes well, and hair is over rated any way. That's why we have our helmets and caps. I also got my spyder back today. Runs good but the hindle is doing a lot of back pressure when I let up on the throttle. I will check to make sure it is tight. I will put the saddles on sometime this week. Let me know how you are doing.ken

Ken the spyder is running great since the dealer installed the gear sensor. My brakes are in / just need to leave it for a day to get them installed.
    As for me the my old buddy Brain Tumor has made another appearance and will be starting another new treatment starting this weekend. Nurse was going over the treatment with me a pointing out all the side effects one she told me I wouldn't really like...... HAIR LOSS! Just another day!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Hello from Leesburg!

Im the new guy on the block, My wife had my SE5 delivered to the house yesterday for my 42nd Birthday! Today -- I was off to Harpers Ferry on it.

I see that some of you post information about a road test -- I have a Motorcycle endorsement -- must I do anything else!

Im looking forward to meeting and riding with others! -- Harpers Ferry was a nice ride -- through the wine country to get there.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Smile spyder problems

I'am having the same problems. Gas smell, noisey brakes, and e-brake. I was told by dealer if I wanted them fixed I would have to leave bike. It's 90 miles each way. They wouldn't order parts with out bike at lot till fix. I'am still riding it? Gas smell is when it's hot. E-brake broke first day on way home. They fixed it. and three weeks later was out again. we ride out of Roanoke VA. would injoy hearing from others. We love the spyder and riding it. On way to up state New York. Over the 4TH

Spyder Garage

I just relocated to Winchester Virginia

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gjco View Post
    I just relocated to Winchester Virginia
    Just up the road in Martinsburg. Let me know if you want to ryde
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Spyder Garage

Default Happy Birthday and Congrats and Welcome to SL

That's a nice present for your 42nd, we are going to have to set up a meet as I see there are more and more Spyders springing up throughout Northern Va. If you already have a motorcycle endorsement you are set. I will have to check Harpers Ferry out, it sounds like a nice ride.

Quote Originally Posted by ABN350F View Post
    Im the new guy on the block, My wife had my SE5 delivered to the house yesterday for my 42nd Birthday! Today -- I was off to Harpers Ferry on it.

I see that some of you post information about a road test -- I have a Motorcycle endorsement -- must I do anything else!

Im looking forward to meeting and riding with others! -- Harpers Ferry was a nice ride -- through the wine country to get there.

Spyder Garage

Default VA Beach

Hey, you guys around Richmond, when are you all coming South? I know the bridge tunnel is bad. I think there's a lot of SPYDER riders down our way. I've had mine since November and have seen a few riding around the "beach" area. I ride up to Pierce's BBQ (Lightfoot) several times a month.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Williamsburg

I am in williamsburg, is any riders in the area? would be interested in riding with other spyder riders on the weekends I am riding the every weekend. Rain or shine I love my spyder now that it is running great.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by TwinPeaks View Post
    Hey, you guys around Richmond, when are you all coming South? I know the bridge tunnel is bad. I think there's a lot of SPYDER riders down our way. I've had mine since November and have seen a few riding around the "beach" area. I ride up to Pierce's BBQ (Lightfoot) several times a month.
    When are you coming up to lightfoot again I live four miles from there i would like to ride with you sometime

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default TO THE BEACH

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwolf View Post
    Hello all,

I just bought my Spyder about two weeks ago, I have about 200mi on it so far. And I am still in the process of adding after market mods to it, my Corbin seat just came in. I live in Va Beach, Va. I would be interested in a Spyder grp.
    I live in williamsburg VA, will be down your way SEP 4-6

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 1VENOM View Post
    I live in Virginia Beach, Work 6 days a week. I ride to and from work, and an occasional Back Bay run. Always stopping at Monks for a cheese burger and fries. Monks is a hole in the wall but, the burgers are outstanding. I would like to hook up with others for a Sunday fun run, send me a message.

Just bought a spyder, love to take it out for a spin sometime...I'm in Vabeach also hit me up if you wanna roll!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default woodbridge va

Hey just bought the new 2010 RT want to meet other riders around my area.

Spyder Garage

Default Congrats on your purchase of the RT

I live in Stafford, reconscout are you a marine? I'm ready to ride just let me know. Check these out as I will be riding in them, need some local company. Ken http://www.vamotorcycletour.com/

http://gfhfhrideva2010.eventbrite.com/

Quote Originally Posted by reconscout View Post
    Hey just bought the new 2010 RT want to meet other riders around my area.

Spyder Garage

Default Fredricksburg Run 17 th April

Hay Bandwagon,
    You gota be a Marine to ride with you, if not, how about a retired, Submariner. I'll try to make it for the Fredricksburg run on the 17 th of April . I can't find out for sure for another week..

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Alexandria Riders

Hello everyone. Riding season is upon us again. I have contacted abunch for riders in the the NOVA/DC/MD area who are interested in doing some goup rides. IF you plan on being in the area drop me a line at chascarpenter1@gmail.com I will also notify the 9 riders in the area to see if they are interested.

Spyder Garage

Default Retired Marine

You got it, I'm a retired marine that just can't get enough of the Corps. I work on aboard Marine Corps Base Quantico. Hope to see you there. I will let you know when I'm back in your neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by 1VENOM View Post
    Hay Bandwagon,
    You gota be a Marine to ride with you, if not, how about a retired, Submariner. I'll try to make it for the Fredricksburg run on the 17 th of April . I can't find out for sure for another week..

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Looking forward to riding

I am in Newport News area i have a black and red spyder looking forward to meeting other spyder riders in the area.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

ok i forgot all about this site. I am in the fredericksburg area and am interested in getting together with some other spider riders. I will have to keep a eye on the forum here since ridin season is back.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=bandwagon;194354]I live in Stafford, I'm ready to ride just let me know. Check these out as I will be riding in them, need some local company. Ken http://www.vamotorcycletour.com/

I got my passport and T-shirt delivered by UPS this morning. I am ready to ride!