Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster Garage and Spyderfest

Lamont Bryden

Last year at this time we were getting Lamonster Garage somewhat ready for SpyderFest U.S. . We had just bought the building and it needed a ton of work. We made plans, changed plans and changed plans again. I don't think we ever really nailed down exactly what we were wanting to do but we have kept moving forward from day one. Pitbull Powersports has put together a great team that has made a great name for themselves in a very short time. They have one of the best service techs I've ever seen and everyone there works hard to be the best they can be. Rickylen Damouth and Vanessa Steffen Damouth are two of the hardest working folks I've ever met and still manage to have time to raise a family to be proud of. I'm proud to be a small part of this venture as we share the same building and work together to help benefit each other. Two separate companies working as one.

This year Spyderfest is more organized than ever and those who make the journey won't be disappointed. The Mogang has worked hard once again to make sure you have the time of your life hanging out with like minded folks that came together because of this crazy three wheeled machine. It is a unique group of folks that are very giving of their time and money when need be. For sure when you get here you'll feel the love and fellowship of fellow riders.

We also have a great group of vendors again this year to take care of all your Spyder needs at the Fair Grounds. This year Lamonster Garage will have a small tent to introduce a new cleaning/detailing product that I'm sure you're going to love. We'll also be representing Lidlocks there at the show and will have a good stock of their product at the tent and will be doing free installs at Lamonster Garage. I'm setup to install highway brackets and do laser alignment at the Garage to for those of you that have called about that. We want you to use the vendors as your first choice but I'll be glad to take on any over flow as needed.

If you pull into the yard at 1358 N. Stewart Ave. in Springfield (directly behind Pitbull) I'll be in the far bay at the end of the building, the front of the building is where Pitbull will be doing service. You'll need to check in at the store for any service work with them but just come on back to see me if you like. I won't be there 100% of the time as I'll be running around saying hi to you all.

It's going to be a great time for all and I can't wait to see you. I couldn't sleep last night thinking about it. See you soon.

Oh and I'm in the process of setting up the new office for LG

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks for that..!!

Know it will be grand and its good to know you will be set up with time to meet and greet..enjoy the event..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Sorry I am going to miss it again. Spring is just way to crazy a time it seems. Enjoy the time together. I have had my RT-S for three years now, and have yet to encounter another RT, anywhere, ever. My local dealer in Orange County keeps selling them, but I have no idea where they wind up. I have seen exactly two (2) RSs, within the first week of getting my RT-S.

We have a second home in Arizona, and I see Spyders all over town, especially in the winter.

Enjoy.
    2023 Plasma Red F3 Limited
    2020 Ryker Rally.

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Can't wait. I am starting my trip on the 25th and spend a couple of days in St. Louis area with friends. Then I'm going to head down to Springfield should be in Monday evening. Lamont it was great seeing you at bike week.

I should never have taken the 2015 for a test drive I want one now.

ToM
    SpyderFest '15

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by 2ndChildhood; 04-17-2015 at 12:35 PM.
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It's good to know that you've got a lot of the pieces of the puzzle; in the proper places now...
    I wish that I could be there to enjoy the festivities; I know that it'll be one heckuva great show!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I can't wait to see everyone again. Do you still have a "man-cave" upstairs? Or is that now your "dog house"????
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

I will be there in spirit
    A haunting we will go
    A haunting we will go
    Now 2014 RT Limited Cognac
    Was 2008 GS SM5

Don Garbarino

Cup Holder
    GPS locking holder
    Mud flap
    Modified KNOTT grill
    Phone holder and charger
    Trailer hitch
    Dual air horn
    Auxiliary fuse box with relays
    Heated clothing controller
    volt/oil pressure gauge
    Sequential signals in mirror
    Tri Axis Handle bars
    Baja Ron anti sway bar/heim links
    shorty antenna
    And many more

Spyder Garage

Can't wait to finally meet you in person. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Can't hardly wait to get to Spyderfest and hope to get to meet you and your wife. Hope to have a cat bypass installed while there on my 2012 rts. Will be traveling with a friend and she is also hoping to have the cat bypass installed on her spyder. Thanks for everything that you and Pitbull do for Spyderfest.

Very Active Member Don in E Texas's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Wondering the same thing..

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    I can't wait to see everyone again. Do you still have a "man-cave" upstairs? Or is that now your "dog house"????
    ..My daughter signed her name on the walls last year -- she will be looking forward to re-visiting the 'man-cave' - hope it is still available.

Don
    Did own: 2008, Red, SE5 - and 2010, Black, RT-S Premiere Edition Number 670
    Now Own: 2014 Black RT-S SE6

Spyder Garage

Lamont,
    What do I need to do to get on your list to have an alignment done at your shop? You did such a great job on my new '14 that I was hoping you could also do my '12 that I will be bringing to Spyderfest. I will only be able to attend one day (Wednesday), so hopefully that works. Thanks.
    Sent from the corner of walk and don't walk...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Biosafena View Post
    Lamont,
    What do I need to do to get on your list to have an alignment done at your shop? You did such a great job on my new '14 that I was hoping you could also do my '12 that I will be bringing to Spyderfest. I will only be able to attend one day (Wednesday), so hopefully that works. Thanks.
    Send me a PM and I'll give you my cell.