This has been long overdue post, but I wanted to make sure I got everything done and ready when I came to post the images so forgive me if it’s too long. First I want to send out some thanks to “Can-AM” for making my dreams come true. To “SpyderLovers.com” for having this great website as an outlook for great sources. Those of us as SPYDER riders can come to for the best of information and support. To all the venders out there (you know who you are) that kept my time busy with new products and new stuff to ad on my SPYDER. And most of all to my mom for being patient with me because without her I would have not had the strength to grow up with the courage to even get this far in life without her love and encouragement. The reason I say most of these things is because I am a 36 year old man who has been bound to a wheelchair most of his life and the fact that my limitations have not stopped me in anything in life it is with great pleasure that I can come here to you guys and post my accomplishments and be part of a group of riders that have the love for this remarkable machine that I enjoy looking at, working on, and even ridding whenever the weather permits me. The liberation and freedom I get when I ride is like no other feeling I have had. I have had my goals and desire for this dream to come true since day one. I started with the simple basic 90cc ATV’s to getting a 700cc Kawasaki KFX ATV until the cops kept busting my chops. Then to see the image of this beautiful monster in a magazine and saying to myself “YES” that’s it this will get me where I have to go in life. And so it did in helping me pass my motorcycle license. And now being a visual celebrity on the streets of Brooklyn NY. Now I am not trying to sound snobby but I take pride in what I have done with my life and I am more grateful to be able to thank so many that have helped me get there. So this post is not just for me but for all of you. I THANK YOU! And I hope that one day we can ride together and enjoy the time well spent. Sincerely a Loyal Rider Angel.

Here are some pics I of my baby. Let me know what you think?

Baby's First Day Home!

My Other Ride.

Again Sorry This Post Was Long.