Spyder Garage

Default Calvert County Ryder's

I'm just about to get my learners and then I'm hoping to meet up with a few ryder's within that two week period before taking the driving test. Purchased a '14 RT.

Update (5/14/15): Got my license the following week and loving every bit of time I can spend on the bike. Since there are not many (if any) Spyder ryders in Southern Maryland, I need to start looking into joining a chapter further north like Maryland Spyder Web.
    Last edited by jmurray; 05-04-2015 at 06:44 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Southern Maryland Spyder Rider

Quote Originally Posted by jmurray View Post
    I'm just about to get my learners and then I'm hoping to meet up with a few ryder's within that two week period before taking the driving test. Purchased a '14 RT.

Update (5/14/15): Got my license the following week and loving every bit of time I can spend on the bike. Since there are not many (if any) Spyder ryders in Southern Maryland, I need to start looking into joining a chapter further north like Maryland Spyder Web.

There are a few of us around here. I ride a 2011 RSS and ride with a few buddies that have 2013/2014 ST's.
    Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't
    mean the circus has left town.
    - George Carlin

Hollywood, Maryland
    2015 F3S, SE-6
    oem backrest, oem saddlebags, F4 Customs windshield, oem fog lights
    2011 RSS, SE-5
    Handlebar Riser, Heat Wraped exhaust, Power ports int./ext., 23" touring windshield, Led brake lighting strips.

2014 RTL , Black