Spyder Garage

Default Diamond R Accessories

Talked to Allen last evening from Diamond R Accessories. He is out of town without Internet service so he asked me to post this thread. Due to conflicts at work he is not able to get off during SpyderFest. He and Patti regret to say that Diamond R Accessories will not be at SpyderFest, 2015.

As as always you can access their website at diamondraccessories.com.

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks..!!

good of you to let us know...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mrfats View Post
    Talked to Allen last evening from Diamond R Accessories. He is out of town without Internet service so he asked me to post this thread. Due to conflicts at work he is not able to get off during SpyderFest. He and Patti regret to say that Diamond R Accessories will not be at SpyderFest, 2015.

As as always you can access their website at diamondraccessories.com.
    Thanks mrfats, I have accepted a new position with the company I work for and will not be able to get off, I have been interim for a year, I had to miss last year as well. I drove Patti to the rally and had to fly back but she had our nephew with her and plenty of friends to help as well. This year our nephew cannot attend either. I don't fell comfortable about sending Patti by herself so we had to cancel the trip. We hope that all works out for next year and we will sure miss not getting to see all our old friends and make some new ones as well.

We hope Spyderfest 2015 is a big success for all.

enjoy the ride
    Allen & Patti