Spyder Garage

Default Looking for a seat for my 2012 RT

I am looking for a seat for my 2012 RT Limited anyone out there that may have a seat that they replaced with a Corbin or Ultimate seat that they may have sitting around and want to get it out of the way.
    Please let me know what you want for it and and maybe some photos. The reason I am looking for a seat is that I can not afford an Ultimate seat right now and want to put in a back rest for me as I find I have a lot of pain in my back on long rides and need backrest asap. Riding in pain is no fun at all I want to keep the original seat all intact so when I sell the RT it will all be standard. A friend has a backrest for me due to buying an Ultimate seat but left the seat at the dealer who threw it away, I went there and asked for it but was too late.....So if you have your OEM seat and want to move it out of your way please send me a message. THANK YOU ....Kevin J
    2017 RT Limited , White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Good Luck with your search; any OEM seat for any year RT will fit!

And good luck with your back as well!!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default 2012 RT seat

Quote Originally Posted by spydernatic View Post
    I am looking for a seat for my 2012 RT Limited anyone out there that may have a seat that they replaced with a Corbin or Ultimate seat that they may have sitting around and want to get it out of the way.
    Please let me know what you want for it and and maybe some photos. The reason I am looking for a seat is that I can not afford an Ultimate seat right now and want to put in a back rest for me as I find I have a lot of pain in my back on long rides and need backrest asap. Riding in pain is no fun at all I want to keep the original seat all intact so when I sell the RT it will all be standard. A friend has a backrest for me due to buying an Ultimate seat but left the seat at the dealer who threw it away, I went there and asked for it but was too late.....So if you have your OEM seat and want to move it out of your way please send me a message. THANK YOU ....Kevin J
    We have a tan seat- just like brand new- with a driver's backrest. Asking $350. Can post picture if you are interested. PM me.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by OLD FTS View Post
    We have a tan seat- just like brand new- with a driver's backrest. Asking $350. Can post picture if you are interested. PM me.
    Thank you for your offer but a tan seat will not do for me ..appreciate your reply
    2017 RT Limited , White

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have a 2014 seat off my Rt that I will sell. I am asking $200 shipped if you are interested. It is in new condition. Send me a text or give me a call and I will get pictures to you.

Keith
    919-649-2433
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

I have a near new standard black seat off my 2012 RT with a Utopia back rest already installed. Boxed up and ready to go. PM me and make an offer.

Mike in KY

Spyder Garage

Default Rt seat

I have a RTS seat off my 2012 that is in very good shape. Got a ultament seat at spiderfest last year, will sell for $100 plus shipping.
    Howard
    1-316-640-8658

Spyder Garage

Kevin, I have a black rt seat off of a 2013 that is in very good shape. You can have for 50.00 plus shipping. If interested pm me. If I send a picture it will be hard copy since I don't know how to send it over the computer.

Spyder Garage

Default Seat for my 2012 RT

Thank you for all for the responses to the search for a seat and backrest for my 2012 RT. I was fortunate to get a 2012 RT seat with a Utopia backrest at no cost to me from a personal friend this Saturday who had just installed a Ultimate seat. I appreciate all of those who responded to me.
    2017 RT Limited , White

Spyder Garage

Default SEAT

I have a seat off my 2012 RT. It is like new, taken off at 200 mi. I will sell for 200.00 + shipping. thank you Phone # 636 357 6423

Spyder Garage

I have a 2008 Spyder GS.It came with a dual heated Corbin seat.I see that a few people have mentioned a Utopia backrest for driver. I have have a few of these for different bikes.I would love to get a backrest for this bike.Do you think a Utopia backrest would work?What model are you talking about? Thanks

Sent from my iPad

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have the BRP Ultimate seat with back rest (the one that sets the driver back an inch and a half. The seat is black and has about 6800 miles on it no tears/rips if interested PM me and I will add pictures. Asking $300

Jay