Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Cleaning garage... for sale.. couple items for RT

*** SOLD HEAT SHIELD*** Was cleaning the garage and found these items. They were for my 12 RT. Traded 12 for 14. Have:
    used spyder pops shield. I never installed. Bought here on SL. Description from his site.
    CAN AM SPYDER RT/RTS/LTD CATALYTIC CONVERTER SHIELD SET, ALL YEARS 2010-2012 (WILL NOT WORK ON 2013 AND ABOVE)
    Asking $20 with free shipping to lower US.

Also... Have no idea how much to ask for this. Tried looking to see the used value but couldn't find anything. Someone make me a reasonable offer or let me know how much you think I should ask for this muffler. Its for a RT. I think from the look of the pipe that goes into RT that it will fit 12 and older. Don't know how much older.

Also FREE: just pay shipping or local pick up in vicinity of Orlando FL. Took it off from my 12 RT for the heat. Plastic piece that goes under the RT. Corner piece is broken off but still fits and works.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by carajony; 04-14-2015 at 07:35 PM.

Spyder Garage

Would you happen to know about how many miles on the muffler...ballpark?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBud View Post
    No.. I bought this a few years ago from Reggy. Wanted to put on my 12 RT. Never did and traded it in for a 14. Have in my garage. Don't know how much its worth new or in current condition.

Active Member RockyMountainRider50's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Interested in your Heatshield.

Quote Originally Posted by carajony View Post
    *** PENDING SALE ON HEAT SHIELD*** Was cleaning the garage and found these items. They were for my 12 RT. Traded 12 for 14. Have:

used spyder pops shield. I never installed. Bought here on SL. Description from his site.
    CAN AM SPYDER RT/RTS/LTD CATALYTIC CONVERTER SHIELD SET, ALL YEARS 2010-2012 (WILL NOT WORK ON 2013 AND ABOVE)
    Asking $20 with free shipping to lower US.

RockyMountain Ryder only needs PayPal Info to purchase heat-shield. PM me at levy.brock@live.com or 720-276-4866.

Also... Have no idea how much to ask for this. Tried looking to see the used value but couldn't find anything. Someone make me a reasonable offer or let me know how much you think I should ask for this muffler. Its for a RT. I think from the look of the pipe that goes into RT that it will fit 12 and older. Don't know how much older.

Also FREE: just pay shipping or local pick up in vicinity of Orlando FL. Took it off from my 12 RT for the heat. Plastic piece that goes under the RT. Corner piece is broken off but still fits and works.
    RockyMountain Ryder only needs PayPal Info to purchase heat-shield. PM me at levy.brock@live.com or 720-276-4866.
    2012 RT LTD & RT-622 , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBud View Post

Most MC mufflers can be repacked at a reasonable cost and easily if that is a concern.