Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Aerocharger had a kit for the RS a few years ago. They're worth a call.
    4500 to expensive. My turbo experts said they can do it for less than half that price. Something I will look into further.

Spyder Garage

Buy a 2014/15 RT, remove all the Tupperware from the rear and replace it with RS/ST parts, I believe the frame etc is the same so it would be a matter of working out how to fit the RS/ST parts, you would then have an RST Limited Edition
    We now have His and Hers Spyders.
    Current Spyder, 2015 F3 Steel Black, Passenger Backrest, Blue Ridge Screen with Xcreen Extention, Akrapovic Muffler, Attitude Handlebars, Blades front rims, RT Swaybar,
    Her Spyder 2011 Magnesium RSS Sportrack and Backrest, Comfort Seat, Grip Puppies, 3.5 inch Riser Bars, Wespyd Signature Swaybar. Hindle Muffler, Godiva Screen, Hiway Pegs Can Am Panniers

Previous Spyders
    2013 ST SM5
    2011 RSS
    2010 RS
    2015 F3 , Black with Blue Graphics

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOM STS View Post
    My belt's still in perfect shape. I only have 3k miles. Im just very picky and like to spend money at times. But when I felt the thickness and different texture on the F3, I started to wonder if a stronger belt would allow a stronger tension to prevent belt vibration. Although I can spend $295 for the belt pulley mod. That might end up being my next add on.
    If you're worried about the belt, my 2008 GS will smoke the tires off. That seems to be about as bad as you can get on the belt. Dont worry about it, just ride.

Spyder Garage

Default New Belt?

I have a few questions:

1. IF the new belt is stronger, will they make a replacement for the RS, ST, and RT belts with the new material?
    2. If you want a stronger belt, would one of the after market Kevlar belts be a good choice?
    3. How much better are Kevlar belts?
    4. Should I replace my stock belt with a Kevlar belt?
    All the best,
    John

2022 RT Limited

• Garmin XT (I would be lost without it)
      Driving Lights (Very bright to improve my sight)
      Floorboard Lights and Turn Signals (I like to be seen)
      Passenger Armrests (So my wife doesn't fall off)
      Trailer Hitch (So we can bring more stuff with us)
      Chrome Wheels (Because the beautiful stock wheels just weren't good enough)
      Front Fender Sequential Reflector Lights (I was wondering what to do with my paycheck)