Thread: Reliability

Threaded View

Spyder Garage

On certain issues a site of this size is going to have differing opinions on most everything. There are people that don't always agree with me (and I could name a few--but wont), and there are some I don't agree with either. I am a firm believer in letting each express their opinion. I have never used "ignore" because I do want to see what others say on various topics. I do occasionally bite my tongue or zip my lip because I do not want to add fuel where it is not needed.

I have never got into a long drawn out disagreement with anyone, and will keep it that way.

I respectfully disagree that there is an old member/new member thing going on. Most of the "old" guard are very knowledgeable concerning lore and information. People can still get answers about their "new to them" 08's and 09's" if they need it.

Many of the "old" guard have also kept up on the latest and greatest. We have several now that can give current information on the 1330's and the F3's. Most have many miles under their belts when it comes to .

Most try to be welcoming and helpful to any and all. I for one am glad that not everything is of a technical nature, and if it was, life would get very boring, very quickly. As members of a community that has the in common, we like to hear about other subjects that concern members of the community.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 04-03-2015 at 05:25 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red