Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Active Member RockyMountainRider50's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default CD High mount brake lite $24.95

FYI eBay has them listed for $24.95. Just order one three left. My receipt say $24.95 free shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2012 RT LTD & RT-622 , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Damn they made a mistake! Let's see if they actually keep that and ship it!
    I got one even though I have one.

One left here is the link

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=311255927960

Bob
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Bought June 2013 with 450 miles. 27K on 8-1-2017.
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come
    2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by finless View Post
    Damn they made a mistake! Let's see if they actually keep that and ship it!
    I got one even though I have one.

One left here is the link

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=311255927960

Bob
    Damn sure did. I ordered one too.
    Thanks for the link Bob.

Butch
    Last edited by DriftersWay; 03-29-2015 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Bad info
    2022 F3 Limited , Monolith Black / Dark

Spyder Garage

I agree! Let's see if they honor the sale. Wishing the best for us all.

Spyder Garage

Thanks. I order one too.
    Q: Will this fit on a 2014 RTL?
    Last edited by jmurray; 03-29-2015 at 07:02 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMountainRider50 View Post
    FYI eBay has them listed for $24.95. Just order one three left. My receipt say $24.95 free shipping.

There was only two left after I ordered mine........now lets see if we get them.

Bob

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jmurray View Post
    Thanks. I order one too.
    Q: Will this fit on a 2014 RTL?

Yes it will fit the 14's......... That is what I have

Bob

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PaSpyderRyder View Post
    There was only two left after I ordered mine........now lets see if we get them.

Bob
    Nice name you have there
    2022 F3 Limited , Monolith Black / Dark

Spyder Garage

Default Brake lite

It was too good to be true, I got an e-mail this morning saying my order was cancelled, as they had made a mistake on the pricing. I guess we need to keep looking for another bargain. MarcusB

Spyder Garage

Yep got the same Email this AM.

I am not going to be upset or anything. It was a honest mistake on their part.

Bob

Hello,

It has come to our attention that there was a pricing error on some of our Custom Dynamics items included in your purchase. First of all we would like to apologize for the error. We were asked to update our pricing per Custom Dynamics according to their MAP policy, which sets the prices for their items. We were given a file which ultimately led to incorrect prices for several items. We did not know about any of the pricing errors as this file provided prices on almost 300 listings for Customs Dynamics. We found out about this issue earlier today and started assessing the problem immediately which effected 30 or so orders. As a small family run business we are just simply not able to sell the incorrectly priced items at the price you purchased as the loss of this unfortunate incident would exceed well over $5,000. Unfortunately we need to cancel your order but we also acknowledge that you were expecting to get a good deal on the part you ordered.

We still want to be able to do right by you as your satisfaction truly does matter to us. That said, we would still like to offer you your original order at our dealer cost. We can work with you directly to try and insure your satisfaction. We will extend our offer for dealer pricing to anything you would like to add to your order now or we will extend our offer of dealer pricing for one future purchase if you prefer a full refund now. Once again we are sincerely sorry for the pricing error and any inconvenience that this may have caused. Please know we truly do care and we hope we can help make this right.

Thank you
    Melissa
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come

Spyder Garage

I would think buying it at dealer cost would be a good deal in my book. I paid full price and love the light.
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Spyder Garage

Bob
    I ordered the light right after you posted and haven't received a cancellation as of this time.
    I paid with paypal if that matters.

Jerry

Spyder Garage

Default Dealers cost?

Quote Originally Posted by stevedfive View Post
    I would think buying it at dealer cost would be a good deal in my book. I paid full price and love the light.
    I agree! I asked and dealers cost for the HM tail light is $167. Also wanting the Channelz Tri-color fender LEDs. Damage the first pair I purchased with no luck with the repair. Awaiting a response. Additionally they only have a few items for the RTs.

Very Active Member bronzeflex42's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

To good to be true...I show was trying to order me one.

Spyder Garage

Only problem right now is, I emailed them back and asked them to refund my paypal the $24.99. No word back and no refund yet

Bob
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black

Spyder Garage

Default It's still a bargain!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusB View Post
    It was too good to be true, I got an e-mail this morning saying my order was cancelled, as they had made a mistake on the pricing. I guess we need to keep looking for another bargain. MarcusB

I spoke with Melissa and she's getting me a price on all the CD lights I want (front fender red and amber, saddlebag, HMT brake light and the converter) at their cost. This is for my wife's RT-S. It'll still be a great deal.

Remember, the email said you can get what ever you want at their cost. Better jump on it while you can.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

The apology letter sounds good. Hope the refunds are made promptly.

If its to good to be true...pops up here.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

There was an eBay vendor that did this before. They actually sent me something - a little thing about the size of a couple wooden matches glued together and it had a couple wires coming out from one end. When I called them about it, they said, they'd made a mistake on the pic they posted and the item # I bought matched the thing they sent me. They took it back and refunded, of course. I don't remember if it was CD, though.

I guess it pays to ask questions before ordering.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

I finally got my email. Bummer

Jerry

Spyder Garage

Just got this

i am satisfied.

Hello,

We are sorry for the error and any inconvenience that this may had.
    I have noted your account with us that if you decide to purchase something
    from us in the future that you can do so at our cost that we get it. We
    have processed your refund through Paypal. We have also sent you a
    cancellation through Ebay, please accept it. If there is anything else
    that we can do for you, please let us know as your satisfaction is our
    number one priority.

Thank you
    Melissa
    Customer
    Service

2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Just got my refund and they are saying that they marked my account and will still offer cost on items due to the screw up.

Seems like nice people! You cannot blame them for such a mismarked price mistake! People make mistakes and that's life.

But it sure would have been nice to get one at that price!

Bob
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black

Spyder Garage

The Custom Dynamics third running/brake light I think is the best farkle you can install on your Spyder. It looks as if it was installed at the factory.

Spyder Garage

Default Brake light

I just got off the phone w/melissa, I purchased the lamp for 167.30. Still a better deal than retail. MarcusB

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default 24.95 CD Brake Light

Has anyone gotten anywhere with this company? I received the same email saying that they will offer the HMT brake light for their cost, as well as anything else at their cost. I responded with my list of additional CD items, and haven't heard anything. They have taken the $24.95, and have not credited it back get. Has anyone got anywhere with them?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by stanleyjhuber View Post
    Has anyone gotten anywhere with this company? I received the same email saying that they will offer the HMT brake light for their cost, as well as anything else at their cost. I responded with my list of additional CD items, and haven't heard anything. They have taken the $24.95, and have not credited it back get. Has anyone got anywhere with them?
    Did you read above? Everyone got taken care of with either a refund or bought other stuff.
    I would call them directly.

Bob
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black