Spyder Garage

Default 4 SALE WTS 2013 Can-am Spyder RSS GREEN + LOTS of CARBON fiber JBP, two brothers dual

I would like to sell my spyder moving to a different country and cant bring it with me which sucks because I put alot of money into it. All the work was done at the dealership that i purchased it from and this is still under factory warranty. All maintance has been done including multiple oil changes I purchased it less then ONE year ago. I will list everything that i can think of but im sure there is more that i left out. I'm sure you haven't seen one like this before. All carbon fiber is 100% genuine and real paid the big bucks for this stuff! I still have all the old parts exhaust plastics etc...

you can text or email me. atkingat@gmail.com - #3213399434
    Bike is located in cocoa beach FL (near daytona)
    Asking $13,000

2013 Can-am Spyder RSS SE5 (semi auto) Green (less then 3k miles)

- Two Brothers Racing Black Series M-2 Carbon Fiber Exhaust (hard to find)
    - Green Filter
    - Juice Box Pro
    - Carbon Fiber Parts (100% real):
    - Tank Cover
    - Upper Chain Guard
    - Lower Chain Guard
    - Hugger
    - Under Tail
    - Tail Cover
    - Hood / Frunk
    - Lip of hood/frunk
    - battery tender connection in trunk

I will include my medium Icon Ghost carbon fiber helmet

more pictures on craigslist - http://daytona.craigslist.org/mcy/4950738325.html
    YOUTUBE VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AQrgpPY24U&feature=youtu.be

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Masteniel; 03-26-2015 at 08:31 PM.
    2013 Can-am Spyder RSS

Two Brothers Racing Black Series M-2 Carbon Fiber Exhaust - Green Filter - Juice Box Pro - Carbon Fiber Parts: Tank Cover, Upper/Lower Chain Guard, Hugger, Under Tail, Tail Cover, Carbon Fiber Trunk (frunk)
    2013 RSS , GEEEN and CARBON FIBER

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Very Nice.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

Default still taking offers

still taking offers
    2013 Can-am Spyder RSS

Two Brothers Racing Black Series M-2 Carbon Fiber Exhaust - Green Filter - Juice Box Pro - Carbon Fiber Parts: Tank Cover, Upper/Lower Chain Guard, Hugger, Under Tail, Tail Cover, Carbon Fiber Trunk (frunk)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

how much for the exhaust and juicebox. i have the single two bros on my 13, i really want the dual

Spyder Garage

Default still available

i still have the bike for sale if anyone is interested i would take trades to... rolex or something similar
    2013 Can-am Spyder RSS

Spyder Garage

Which country are you moving too, & do you ever intend moving back again?? Cos if you do, lotsa countries have approval processes for vehicles that you've owned for a while - for instance if you've owned your vehicle in the States for more'n I think 24 months, I believe you can bring it in to Aust as your 'personal vehicle' without paying import duties etc & it's a relatively easy process to get it approved to drive on the roads while you're here.... I think you hafta change the headlights & pass a fairly standard emissions test or something like that - and then there's some rules about if you hafta take the vehicle with you when you go home.... So it might be easier than you think to take your Spyder with you.... just sayin

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default 4 SALE WTS 2013

May be in the market for one for my wife.

My question is Where are you??

Spyder Garage

Default Back in the country

Quote Originally Posted by Masteniel View Post
    still taking offers
    Never got this sold before I moved still has about 5k miles my mom started and drove around the block twice a month. Still in perfect condition
    2013 Can-am Spyder RSS

Spyder Garage

What do you want for it??
    Dont be afraid to follow your dreams.

Very Active Member BoilerAnimal's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Where is the bike located?
    On the road again...........and forever young!

2013 RT-S SE 5

Yesterday is a cancelled check.
    Tomorrow is a promissory note.
    Today is cash.......spend it wisely.

Spyder Garage

It was posted on the Daytona beach CL, so I'm guessing in or near Daytona FL? Really though, no location and no price? Gotta wonder.
    2019 BMW C650GT, 2010 Spyder RT-S, 2009 BMW R1200RT,(sold) 2009 Honda Silverwing (Sold), 2009 Kawasaki 500 Vulcan (Sold)

\
    2010 RT SE5 , Black

Spyder Garage

Someone on the Atlanta Spyder Riders Facebook page just lost $4200.00 trying to buy a Spyder that looks exactly like this one. It has the same exhaust and same color. I am not saying that this ad is not legit. Someone could have stolen some pictures of it and placed their own ad to scam people. Just be careful!!
    2015 RTS , Black

Spyder Garage

Its def legit, I can facetime with anyone interested. I will post newer updated pictures tomorrow.
    2013 Can-am Spyder RSS

Spyder Garage

Before you make start hurting the sale of my bike why dont u contact me first. Instead of making people scared of it
    2013 Can-am Spyder RSS

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Eviltwin View Post
    It was posted on the Daytona beach CL, so I'm guessing in or near Daytona FL? Really though, no location and no price? Gotta wonder.
    I updated the info, located in cocoa beach Florida and I'm asking 13k
    2013 Can-am Spyder RSS

Spyder Garage

Still available I'll take 11.5k
    2013 Can-am Spyder RSS

Spyder Garage

Beautiful are you are you have I had a 2012 green and black same colour I couldn’t get anything for it because of the new rykers coming out they will definitely hurt your sale everyone’s jumping on a new Ryker versus paying that for your used one plus everyone wants new excitement driving the first GEN not that it’s a bad one I really liked mine! I ended up trading mine to a dealer near the border of Quebec they sell better after where they build them
    SNOWMOBILING ON PAVEMENT!!!

Spyder Garage

10k, I’ll be back home August 1st if anyone wants to meet up and buy it!
    2013 Can-am Spyder RSS