Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by flamingobabe View Post
    sad to say...but looks like I won't make the Hill Country ride this year.......life gets in the way.....will miss everyone and the awesome riding

Bummer! Louise and I were so looking forward to having you and Mark there. Hope things are ok at home.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Do we have a head count for the event? Just curious how many are able to make the trip.

Spyder Garage

As of today we have 91 signed up, are best turnout yet

Spyder Garage

Default WOOOOHOOOOO!!! So excited.

Quote Originally Posted by ingramsail View Post
    Yes we are a go, you would need to talk to Jerry Hunter the owner or Rocky the service tec . Fridays ride starts at 10:00am at the dealership. Friday evening free meal at the dealership starts at 6:00pm.( same caterer we had last year )

Saturday ride starts at 9:00am from the dealership, food and coffee from 8-9

Any questions call Daryl at 832-221-6303 or email ingramsail@hotmail.com.
    That is great! I guess we talked to the wrong people. Bought a great new helmet there that I love. And I saw where you have 91 signed up for the rally. We have been here since Oct 1, and have done a little riding, but waiting to do the "Sisters" again until we can ride with the group. So excited to meet everyone.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in the Hills October 16-17-201

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Well, there are at least 8 of us here from Houston, we all met up for dinner last night at the Dog n Pony Grille. Great evening with friends. See everyone at Coyote Powersports this morning for the friday ride. GREAT weather this weekend. We are at the Fairfield (managed to book back when rates were reasonable.)

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Not in our budget this year either sadly

Norm H Austin Tx
    2012 RT A&C bought new 42312 sold July 2018 56k miles currently driving a 2014 RTSE6 LTD bought October 2018 w 6800 miles nicely farkled
    2014 RT SE6 LTD , White

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks for a GREAT RALLY!!

Thanks to Coyote Power Sports and Daryl & Linda Ingram for hosting a wonderful Spyders in the Hills rally. Rides and lunches were fantastic. Sorry we ate too much Friday at lunch and didn't attend the dinner at Coyote Power Sports Friday evening. Too full and too tired! ha. I hope everyone who did had a great time. Loved meeting everyone. Hope everyone makes it home safely. Thanks again.

Spyder Garage

Louise and I are home safe and sound and really worn out from a GREAT TIME. Look forward to next year. A great get together.

Thanks!

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Neal and I are home too. We had a such a GREAT time and want to thank everyone involved in getting it together. Thanks to Coyote Power Sports for sponsoring all of us. Also, thanks to Daryl and Linda for organizing this event. I know it was a lot of hard work. We hope to go to more of these kinds of events. Loved it.

Neal & Charlotte

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by The-BigDog-30 View Post
    Do we have a head count for the event? Just curious how many are able to make the trip.

Well I missed it again Hope you guys had a good time!!!!!

Maybe I can make it next year.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm still on my way home, but I enjoyed the week-end immensely. Thanks to Coyote PS and everyone who was involved in pulling off this gathering!

Quote Originally Posted by cnl414 View Post
    Neal and I are home too. We had a such a GREAT time and want to thank everyone involved in getting it together. Thanks to Coyote Power Sports for sponsoring all of us. Also, thanks to Daryl and Linda for organizing this event. I know it was a lot of hard work. We hope to go to more of these kinds of events. Loved it.

Neal & Charlotte

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I enjoyed meeting you two and hope to see you both at SpyderFest next spring!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

I was a day late, but still did the ride! I couldn't make it yesterday, and I thought, what the heck! I'll do the ride today. I'll make it next year. So, that either makes me the last person in the marathon, or the first one for next year!

Attached Images Attached Images
    2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Great Great Great I want to thank Coyote Powersports for taking care of us food an music. Rocky work on my bike did a great job. And thanks to Daryl an Linda I had a great time...
    Homer Hill

Spyder Garage

So, what are the dates for the 2016 Hill Country Spyder Ride?

Can't wait!

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

The 2015 dates will be set after the first of year by the Spyders in the hills ride group, meeting to be in January.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default We loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by ingramsail View Post
    The 2015 dates will be set after the first of year by the Spyders in the hills ride group, meeting to be in January.
    We are home safe & sound - and looking forward to next year!
    Thanks to Daryl & Linda for all your hard work organizing this - and thanks to Coyote Powersports, and Rocky, for all your help and support in making it happen!
    Ray & Diane Smith

Spyder Garage

Elginspyder and I made it home fine 2 up...her spyder had some mechanical problems, and we left it at Coyote Powersports and Rocky will get the problems fixed. The crew there at Coyote are really great, I wound up buying new blade wheels, and both of us got new helmets, and got to meet some old friends and new friends, and had a good time.....and now we will have an excuse to head back down there to get her spyder when it is fixed....and of course we will try doing the three sisters again next year. ...it's all good.
    Last edited by wolphspyder; 10-19-2015 at 10:35 PM.
    " My Serenity "......2017 Spyder F3T....Silver Gray in color,Red dragon on Celtic cross on frunk,Blade wheels,Spyderpops bumpskid,LED headlights and foglights,Lamonster heim joints,Lamonster powerpoint,F3 Spyder cuff, Lidlocks helmet lock,Lamonster air pack,Ron-jon sway bar,Sara Clark painted thin blue line and Sheriffs badge, Spyderpops LED strobe brake and rear turn signal lights, Lamonster gas cap, bluetooth.
    2017 F3T , silver

Spyder Garage

Default great time

had a great time again this year even without my spyder had to bring the wing as a backup but still had fun

i hope the lady from LA got her key issue taken care of on her 2015 hated to leave her there waiting on the tow rig in leaky but i had several hundred miles to roll to get home

thanks to all that put this fun weekend on hope to make it again next year

thanks Darryl for the rides