Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Owners Event

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jtpollock View Post
    The trailer is cleaned up and ready new rear tire all odd problems cleared up I am ready to go we will be leaving Castle Rock around 5 or 5:30 am on the 16th.

We want to get out of Denver before the rush hour get started looking forward to a good ride, this will ne an easy ride.

Not going to push to hard we have all day just going to enjoy the day jtpollock

Update If you have not seen my post about the headlight problem we may not be riding the Spyder to Deadwood so many problems so little time it's just weight and see. So far it's has not been a good riding season jtpollock

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Things are looking UP

We are on the road again after getting my Spyder back looks like we are headed for Deadwood on the 16th Leaving Castle Rock around 5 am. I am ready to gooooo. If ya see us give a wave . jtpollock

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Deadwood 3 wheeler Rally

Well we got out a little before 5 am on the 16th got through Denver before the rush hour even got started, at Cheyenne headed northeast on 85 (Canam Highway) to Torrington and all the way to Deadwood. Did not see another 3 Wheeler the hole trip. Got into Deadwood around 2:30 nice safe trip. Deadwood is a nice little Town but Parking was hard to find Motorcycles Trikes and Spyder every where.

BRP had NO presence No test rider there was only a small tent by the Dealer and I am not sure where they were from. BRP NO show... nothing nice to say so I will say no more.

There were a lot of interesting 3 wheelers V8, VW's and a lot of Spyder's from all over meet a lot of very nice people and go crosswise with a Goldwing rider that took my parking space. I left my trailer like everyone else so we would have our parking space when we got back from our ride and this yahoo parked in front of my trailer and was nowhere to be found had my trailer blocked in some people's kids.

I will end with basically we hade a good time went to Sturgis very busies but not as busy as they will be next month 1 to 2 million motorcycles of all kinds too wild for me. the end jtpollock