Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Washington Rides

Is there any new rides coming in the near future? Is this Washington chapter falling apart nothing is ever posted of up coming rides. There are a lot of us here in this great state just need to ride.
    satchmo60

Spyder Garage

Northwest group just did a ride 2 weeks ago but that was quite a ways from you. Not sure what the mid-state guys are up to yet. Hopefully someone closer to you will pipe up
    - Duffer
    Camano Island, Wa
    2013 RTS SE5

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Washington Rides

Spyder riders of america puget sound chapter has used the calender on this site to post their rides If you check there we have them listed several months out in fact this month we have one Starting in chehalis and having lunch in raymond then back thru longview and ending back in chehalis that will be on 3-28-15. I know tom showalter heads up rides almost every weekend in the eastern part of the state maybe he should use this calender as well just to keep folks informed also. Ride safe and ride often Spyderman051

Spyder Garage

Default Chehalis ride

Hi, am interested in this ride on the 28th of March but cant find any info about it. Would like to know more please.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Washington March Ride

I have posted all info on this ride on the Calender heading at top of page Please check there for all info concerning rides both now and in the future. This is a fun one Donna and I just cruized down there last weekend to verify reservations for 12 with the diner in Raymond and they will be ready for us it should be a fun ride for all with a stopover at one of the only covered bridges in our area. spyderman051

Spyder Garage

Spokane chapter went around Lake Coeur d' Alene last weekend and did Spokane St. Patty's parade today. But along way from you.
    2015 RTSE, Red Pearl, Shorty Antenna, Chrome Rear Rack, Deer Whistles, BajaRon Anti-sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Default Washington Rides

Ok I'm using tapatalk and dont see this calendar - I missed the last ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest/Alaska/Nebraska

Quote Originally Posted by sachtmo60 View Post
    Is there any new rides coming in the near future? Is this Washington chapter falling apart nothing is ever posted of up coming rides. There are a lot of us here in this great state just need to ride.
    satchmo60
    Always room for another....PM me and join in the fun
    Also my experience has been if YOU plan it and get the word out via SL, FB, dealers, local riding clubs: THE RYDERS WILL COME. Operative words: YOU plan it..
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sachtmo60 View Post
    satchmo60
    Check the posts again... added mine

Where I've been on my Spyder...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Calender

Allen I don't know how tapatalk works but can you get to the header where you login?The line under Forum is another bar with calender in it with several other items punch it and it will take you to the calender for palcing events on. Clear as mud I hope.. if not then here is the ride notice which tells all ..

3-28-15 Breakfast at Love's Truck stop in chehalis wa. 9:30am ride down to Raymond from there for lunch(Slater's Diner) and then back again.
    From Rush Rd. Exit 72 Love's Travel Center.Take Rush Rd south to Summerville RD. to hwy 603 to Hwy 6 south to Raymond for lunch stop(Slater's Diner) then to South Bend on 101 S TO HWY 4 to Longview to 1-5 back to Chehalis. taking 3 Hours 45 min doing 185 miles . Ride Safe and Have Fun.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Chehalis Ride is on for tommorrow.

We are on for tommorrow rain or no rain dress for the day WE have made reservations for 15 now see what we get.Donna and I will be leaving Orting around 7:30 am quick stop at 512 and 1-5 at Mcdonalds close to 8:10 am then onto Hawks prairie diner close to 8:40 am then on to chehalis by 9:30 am Anyone willing to join us come on see you there. ride lots and ride safe always. Spyderman051

3-28-15 Breakfast at Love's Truck stop in chehalis wa. 9:30am ride down to Raymond from there for lunch(Slater's Diner) and then back again.
    From Rush Rd. Exit 72 Love's Travel Center.Take Rush Rd south to Summerville RD. to hwy 603 to Hwy 6 south to Raymond for lunch stop(Slater's Diner) then to South Bend on 101 S TO HWY 4 to Longview to 1-5 back to Chehalis. taking 3 Hours 45 min doing 185 miles . Ride Safe and Have Fun.[/QUOTE]