2:Cheese Steak Run III (April 25) 23 members
    3:Unity Ride for Sickle Cell Disease (May 2) 12 members
    4:North American Spyder Rally (May 2) 8 members
    5:Rolling Thunder Run XXVIII (May 24) 18 members
    6:Larray Caverns (June 13) 15 members
    7:Bike Blessing and Trip to Williamsburg VA Ryde (July 11) 8 members
    8:Ryde to Redskins Training Camp Richmond VA (Augs 1) 6 members
    9:Hanging out with the Buffalo Soldiers (Augs 14) 13 members
    Just a few rides for 2015 for www.dmvsr.com if interested check us out. All are welcome to join us for any ride.We also do weekend rides, all over the D.C., Maryland, and Virginia areas.

Spyder Garage

Default hello i did the trip to sturgis

Your gonna love the trip if you can go down rt 81 and get to rt40 l love that ride,we stopped in every state and we spent a week in stugis and then we went to Yellowstone ,fantastic riding in both area,s .
    I put 1000 miles on my bike just in sturgis,truly great scenery and views. Enjoy!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default yes

Spyders on the bayou in March, and rides with my brother and his sons. They are talking about riding the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Spyder Garage

So far...

April: Southeast California for 3 days (all about the ride)

May: Palm Springs for a Photography Festival (there and back)

May: San Diego for a Leadership Business Conference (there and back)

September: 10 days up (and back down) the Central and Northern California Coastline (all about the ride every other day).
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.

Spyder Garage

Spyderfest
    Spyderquest

Virginia for work (at least a couple of times instead of flying or Amtrak)
    Lots of trips in and around metro NYC, NJ, CT, etc.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    That sounds like a year long trip all by itself. How many miles will this be?
    not sure how many miles....but somewhere around 12k....it's too hot in Texas so we like traveling 2-3 months....

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Kinda day to day with this back but assuming it holds out our weekend home base will be Old Mystic from April to October with day rides on the weekend. During the week we always find someplace to ride in the evening. Planning on making the trip to Spyderquest on Wed. returning on Sunday. Missed half the riding season last year and had to cancel Spyderquest because of the back. This will be the first overnighter for the wife and I with the Spyder. No trailer so it should be interesting! Any locals want to hook up for a ride just contact me.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by M T Pockets View Post
    Kinda day to day with this back but assuming it holds out our weekend home base will be Old Mystic from April to October with day rides on the weekend. During the week we always find someplace to ride in the evening. Planning on making the trip to Spyderquest on Wed. returning on Sunday. Missed half the riding season last year and had to cancel Spyderquest because of the back. This will be the first overnighter for the wife and I with the Spyder. No trailer so it should be interesting! Any locals want to hook up for a ride just contact me.
    Glad you are going to be out & about. The wife & I drove (didn't ride) up to Mystic last month, spent the night at the Hampton Inn in Mystic, went to Mohegan Sun to see Fleetwood Mac & it was Awesome! Would be great to do some day trips & maybe convoy with other locals up to SpyderQuest in September.

Keep the trip itineraries coming!!
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

May 14-17 New Holland Amish Country Spyder Clutter Pa.
    June 1-7 Americade Lake George NY
    August 3-9 Sturgis South Dakota
    September 9-12 Spyderquest lake George NY
    October 22-25 Spyders in the Smokies NC

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Who's going where this riding season??

I'll be riding to Americade on Sun 5/31 and returning to Seymour, CT on 6/4... may also try Lake George in Sept but work will dictate... have never ridden my 2013 RS SM5 as it was delivered the day before the first big snow storm... shoveled a path to the garage and visited it a few times but I really need some ride time to practice and get used to three wheels to be ready for the Americade trip...I hope lots of mid week days and weekends from snow melt the May 31.... ride safe, jim

Spyder Garage

Most of my rides this spring and summer are going to be local day rides... Texas Hill Country (3 sisters, Luckenbach, etc.), Texas gulf coast (Corpus Christi) and a little motorcycle gathering in Austin called... Republic of Texas Rally.

The one long road trip that I have planned for the end of summer will be a ride from San Antonio Texas to Red River New Mexico. I will be making this ride with a group of fellow veterans most of whom are retired militay but a few are still on active duty. I am really looking forward to the ride and if I am not misaken I will be the only non HD in attendance.... not the only trike though.
    2014 Spyder RT Limited SE6
    BRP Tri Axis Adjustable Handlebars
    BRP Adjustable Wind Deflectors
    BRP RT Passenger Armrest
    BRP Driver's Backrest
    BRP Travel Cover
    Baja Ron Swaybar
    SpyderPops KOTTS
    SpyderPops Bump Skid
    Lamonster NVB Highway Brackets w/ Gripper Pegs
    Lamonster LED Headlights & Fog Lights
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light
    Show Chrome 7.5 inch Spiral Antenna
    SpyderFlap Mud Guard
    Helmetlok w/ T-Bar Extension
    Hopnel 5PC Luggage Set
    Airhawk R Seat Cushion
    Rivco Dual Flag Mount

Spyder Garage

I've got some legal stuff to take care of in Michigan, depending on how that works out, I'll either make plans or stacay. Been trying to get to the Thousand Islands for a while now.

john

Spyder Garage

Default Destinations

1.Going back to Spyderfest Had a great time last year.
    2.Deadwood Trike Rally.
    3.S.O.A.R. Rally in Ws.

Spyder Garage

Default See Ya

Quote Originally Posted by Charlottes Web View Post
    May 14-17 New Holland Amish Country Spyder Clutter Pa.
    June 1-7 Americade Lake George NY
    August 3-9 Sturgis South Dakota
    September 9-12 Spyderquest lake George NY
    October 22-25 Spyders in the Smokies NC
    See ya in New Holland in May, and Lake George in Sept.

2014 RT-S Pearl White - 'Miss Pearl'

Very Active Member cognaccruiser's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default On the Spyder

My wife and I will be attending Spyderfest. For us it will be a fairly long trip just getting there. About 3 hours further away than murphybrown as we live in British Columbia, Canada. We will travel some new states which we have not visited before including Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri and then will head farther south coming home to include Arkansas, Oklahoma, a little bit of Texas and New Mexico before heading back north. Should help fill in some more states traveled by "byke".
    Often we do a trip in September but no actual plans yet. And a trip to Newfoundland, Canada in June but that isn't Spyder related.
    Sure hope the weather cooperates going to Spyderfest. Getting across the mountains can still be interesting in late April. I know it is tornado season in the mid west then and we aren't accustom to that out here. Fires we know about being on the dry side of the coastal mountains.
    Looking forward to Spyderfest.

Gary
    States visited by Bike

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

this is a GREAT thread

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Lewiston MI to Ludington MI
    Ferry across Lake Michigan to Manitowac
    Visit Nephew in Appleton
    On to SOAR fest
    Then north to UP of Michigan and home
    2021 Sea to Sky, 2013 RT Ltd, 2005 Bombardier Outlander ATV

Spyder Garage

Default Who's going Where?

As soon as the snow goes out we are heading for Glacier NP to ride the "Going to the Sun Highway". Then back home to the Oregon coast by way of the Blue Mts and the Steens.
    In August south to the "Spyders in the Redwoods" gathering, hope to meet a lot of Oregon Spyder Riders.
    Then a trip over to Crater Lake NP. And we'll wander from there?
    Mike & Teri

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MercerLake View Post
    As soon as the snow goes out we are heading for Glacier NP to ride the "Going to the Sun Highway". Then back home to the Oregon coast by way of the Blue Mts and the Steens.
    In August south to the "Spyders in the Redwoods" gathering, hope to meet a lot of Oregon Spyder Riders.
    Then a trip over to Crater Lake NP. And we'll wander from there?
    Mike & Teri
    Damn, Im jealous!! Owned a home in Oregon for 10 years, made the "Going To The Sun" drive - in a cage, not on a bike - & been to Crater lake. Have a GREAT time!!
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We haven't planned out the entire year yet but we will be going to Spyderfest, Gathering of the Spyders, North to Alaska, Spyders in the Redwoods and Texas HIll Country Ride for sure. We go to Kansas City in September for a Harley VRod rally and I would like to go to Spyder Quest also.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    We haven't planned out the entire year yet but we will be going to Spyderfest, Gathering of the Spyders, North to Alaska, Spyders in the Redwoods and Texas HIll Country Ride for sure. We go to Kansas City in September for a Harley VRod rally and I would like to go to Spyder Quest also.
    Ann, isn't retirement great ????....... But I also know the two of you do a lot of work on the road at these events. Sounds like you got a great year planned out so far. See you both at Spyderfest. Ryde safe.

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

Started our season this year with down 101 from Newport OR. to the Redwoods over the new year , the temps were in the 30s but the weather was clear . did it again at the end of January just because we had so much fun. made 1 trip down to LA to check my new job site out in February. then drove the RV down , flew home and rode back with the wife and both our spiders and trailers so we can spend the next 16 weekends riding SoCal. We've only logged about 6.000 miles this year but plan on making up for it later.The wife is a first time rider and at 63 is making up for lost time , she put 12K on her RT since last August and rides every chance she gets.
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Spyder Garage

When I pick up my STL in the spring my first trip will be to Nova Scotia July 6th/10th
    second trip will be to the Pickens County area of South Carolina for a week of fun in the mountains.
    Learning now about the different Spyder events and will most likely do some of these also.
    Then where ever the 3scl take us.
    Some people are like Slinkies good for nothing but fun when tossed down the stairs