Spyder Garage

Default Multi State Meetup by NC here in GA

John from the NC Spyder group has invited anyone interested in meeting up for lunch this weekend. I will not be there as I am participating in the Sparan Race in Conyers (hopefully I will survive, wish me luck!!!), information is below:

Greetings fellow Spyder ryders!!! The snow has melted and the temps are up here in Murphy. Let’s ride this Saturday! Location is Applebees in Toccoa, GA. Time is 12 noon. Address is 1065 Big A Rd (Hwy 17A) in Toccoa. Temps Saturday expected to be in the high 50’s and SUNNY!!! All members on this list are invited, but let’s certainly see the Georgia and SC members make a good showing!! Hope to see a lot of you there on Saturday!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Thanks Mike. I got a PM from John about it and hope to be there. Low of 29 Friday night here in Snellville, so it might be a tad cool when starting out.
    Mark & Mary Lou Lawson
    Snellville, GA USA
    '10 RT-S PE #0031
    '10 RT-622 Trailer
    '08 Yellow SM5 #2332
    '01 Black GL1800A Goldwing #0930

"Remember in the darkness what you have learned in the light." - Joe Bayly

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MarkLawson View Post
    Thanks Mike. I got a PM from John about it and hope to be there. Low of 29 Friday night here in Snellville, so it might be a tad cool when starting out.
    Hopefully I don't kill myself with this Spartan Race and can be at the next one!! Eat some grub for me!!