Spyder Garage

Default Finally got to pick it up

Had a nice 20 mile ride home in 13F weather.... couldn't feel my fingers by the end of the ride

Still waiting on power outlets, exhaust, both backrests, fog lights and heated handlebars.
    Now if only this damn weather would warm up....

Having come from the RSS, I have been shocked at how little adjustment I needed personally, it feels natural riding in this position. The only part of the adjustment I've found difficult is the brake position, its been taking more time to get used to.

It is hard to get on and off of, I use the passenger pegs for that which means I cannot ever fold them up unless I want a hassle every time I get on and off.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Current Spyder:
    "Can-Am Red"/Black 2015 Spyder F3-S with Heated Handle Grips, Gauge Spoiler, Fog Lights, 12V port, Akrapovic Exhaust, Driver and Passenger Backrests

Previous Spyder:
    "Can-Am Red"/Black 2012 Spyder RS-S with Can-Am Comfort Seat, Comfort Grips, Rigid Saddle Bags, HID lights, Fog Lghts, 12V Accessory port, Trunk Liner, Hindle exhaust, Flash2Pass, SpyderPops BumpSkid, Side Grilles, Missing Air Dam, Air Management System, BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Nice ride I just put the stripes on myself .

Spyder Garage

Default Congratulations..!!

Nice looker..!! forget the fingers..!! How long did it take to thaw that smile off your face..?? hope all your acc get to you in time for the season..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Haha, they are telling me the exhaust and the heated handle grips won't be here until June Just in time to use the heated handle grips.
    They actually need to redo one of the strips, its got a ripple in it, they put another one on order.

What do you guys think about putting the 3 chrome accents on? Its already got silver frame caps, so the chrome would probably look fine. I'm not sure if the engine and transmission chrome would look good, since its not a black and chrome bike... but the exhaust will be chrome when its upgraded, so maybe it wouldn't look out of place?

Current Spyder:
    "Can-Am Red"/Black 2015 Spyder F3-S with Heated Handle Grips, Gauge Spoiler, Fog Lights, 12V port, Akrapovic Exhaust, Driver and Passenger Backrests

Previous Spyder:
    "Can-Am Red"/Black 2012 Spyder RS-S with Can-Am Comfort Seat, Comfort Grips, Rigid Saddle Bags, HID lights, Fog Lghts, 12V Accessory port, Trunk Liner, Hindle exhaust, Flash2Pass, SpyderPops BumpSkid, Side Grilles, Missing Air Dam, Air Management System, BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You Minnesotans are tough! Congratulations on your new ride. I nearly turned on my heated grips today and it was in the 60s so I'm sure you could have used yours.

I'm not a fan of chrome or cleaning chrome so I vote no on the chrome pieces.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

on your new ride. Looks great.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Congrats..........

on the new F3-S!! Luv the color!!!