Spyder Garage

Default SM6 Accessorized for Price of SE6

I just did a build using an F3S SM6 adding the +2" linkage @ $49.99, the Auxiliary lights for $499.99, Detachable Passenger Backrest for $549.99 and the Blue Ridge Windshield for $399.99 My total came to $22,498.96 which is just 4 cents cheaper than an F3S SE6. I decided to skip the outrageously priced saddlebags and will explore aftermarket saddlebags and mounts. Just enough goodies to ride comfortably with my wife on the back seat.

Spyder Garage

Default Thank-you

I do appreciate your reply. I'm considering an SM6 at this point as I am used to a clutch and gearshift, but I can appreciate your point of view as my clutch hand does get tired in city stop & go riding. Fortunately most of my riding is in rural areas. Maybe in a few more years as I get older (I'll be 62 next month) I will go to the SE6 for my next Spyder. Thank-you for reminding me of my past posts regarding the Mastad brackets as this I think will make that Blue Ridge windshield adjustable for height & rake. Those saddlebags & brackets which I also posted look like a much better capacity than the BRP ones and quite a bit cheaper too. I've been doing my homework and it's nice of you to recognize me, Thanks!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by den1953 View Post
    Just enough goodies to ride comfortably with my wife on the back seat.
    Happy wife, happy life!
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderyderjim View Post
    Your welcome. You have done your homework on new F3 S!
    Madstad's F3 Spyder Robo brackets are designed to fit their clear distortion free windshields, mounted directly to F3 mount locations; (Robo brackets won't fit the F3 stock Can Am windshield). (so you would not need to buy F3 windshield from Can Am).
    Just wanted to clarify that.
    You can click on their RS Spyder website to see how they adjust & look on a RS, which should be similar to F3 shield.
    You can pm me for any other info.
    I respect your decision on buying a F3 sm6; but at least demo a F3S SE6 Spyder for your own comparison.
    (I laid about a 12' long rear tire burn mark with F3S SE6 on demo ride!!).
    Jim
    I have been riding for over 40 years and love to shift and wouldn't even think about a SE6 then I test road a F3 with the SE6 it was so fun and yes it will leave a really nice burn mark. My F3 will be the SE6. You will enjoy either one it's just that the SE6 won me over.

Spyder Garage

Default 10-15% off

I just did a build using an F3S SM6 adding the +2" linkage @ $49.99, the Auxiliary lights for $499.99, Detachable Passenger Backrest for $549.99 and the Blue Ridge Windshield for $399.99 My total came to $22,498.96 which is just 4 cents cheaper than an F3S SE6. I decided to skip the outrageously priced saddlebags and will explore aftermarket saddlebags and mounts. Just enough goodies to ride comfortably with my wife on the back seat.
    If you order accessories with the machine, it is 10-15% off for accessories.

F3S - 2015 magnesium (BR windshield, heated grip, USB, extra 12 V, Zumo 590), backrest, saddlebags, floorboards. Laser alignment.
    ST Limited 2014
    Bajaron Sway-bar
    laser alignmet

Spyder Garage

Default Just Re-Figured It

I took 15% off those accessories and came up with $22,273.97 ten percent gets $22,348.96. To go SE6 with ten percent is $23,848.96 and 15% gets $23,773.97 so about $1200 to $1300 more than my original full cost estimate. Right now my dealer has two SM6's in his show room but I'm sure he'll have or can get an "essie".

Spyder Garage

I took 15% off those accessories and came up with $22,273.97 ten percent gets $22,348.96. To go SE6 with ten percent is $23,848.96 and 15% gets $23,773.97 so about $1200 to $1300 more than my original full cost estimate. Right now my dealer has two SM6's in his show room but I'm sure he'll have or can get an "essie".
    no matter which one you purchase your going to love it.