Spyder Garage

Default new gopro mount (for Spyder or elsewhere)

Has anyone else purchased by funding a campaign like this? Elios don't count.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/s...n-gopro-mounts

I ordered one yesterday. I already have a couple 360's; but, this looks a lot easier to make a quick adjustment. I'm not involved with the company. Just wondering if someone else has ordered.

Spyder Garage
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Spyder Garage

Default No way...!!

I buy stock in an exsisting company, I buy products from manufacturers that custom make them but I don't invest in the possibility it will come to pass...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Because of you

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post

I ordered one yesterday. I already have a couple 360's; but, this looks a lot easier to make a quick adjustment. I'm not involved with the company. Just wondering if someone else has ordered.
    Hey looks interesting so I ordered one....wish I could operate my Go Pro as easily as I can order "stuff" for it!!!!
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Intriguing...

I am very intrigued with the idea of a 360 degree swivel mount for my GoPro and plan to buy one of these online this evening.
    Thanks for posting this!!!

Spyder Garage

Is it just for a GoPro? I have Garmin Virb Elite

Another Day To Be My Kid's Dad [emoji379]
    2015 F3-S. And Another Day To Be My Kids Dad

Spyder Garage

I modified a Drift camera's mount to work on a GoPro mount. There also a company that did some funding for a light called Sidekick to work on GoPros last month. I'll be getting my light this next month. The light works under water as well.
    Last edited by Cavman; 02-25-2015 at 07:07 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cavman View Post
    I modified a Drift camera's mount to work on a GoPro mount. There also a company that did some funding for a light called Sidekick to work on GoPros last month. I'll be getting my light this next month. The light works under water as well.
    I googled and found the kickstarter sight; but, the current funding period is over, and there is no active link to place an order. I did submit a question as to whether they will now go on sale.

Spyder Garage

last update is that they are still under production. looks like they will not complete it until at least the first of March or longer.

Spyder Garage

Just an update to the swivit mount (which is out now) for the gopro or a camera that may use a gopro mount. The 360 degrees using one hand is easy, if you have the camera within reach. I used it today, in my car; the spyder is resting.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

If that does not work for you take a look at this.

http://www.leadermotorcycle.com/urba...und-bar-black/

Our company is family owned and operated. Products are made in the USA. Agreeable return policy.... love it or send it back. We have a variety of mounts for different things. Let me know if you have any questions. Tracey