This is a repost fron Colorado Spyder ryder: A few people have voiced concerns (not in a negative way) about having 2-wheelers mixed in with our rydes. I, for one, like the mix... but I can also appreciate that some ryders may feel uncomfortable or desire to just ryde with lyke ryders (on Spyders).

Another concern that may prevent ryders from joining in on rydes is the starting locations, length or destinations of rydes.... that is also a valid issue for many ryders too.

I have been the sponsor and organizer of this site since it was started and we had 24 spyders on our first announced ryde. We have since formed an unofficial Board of Director and had Officers for our group. At current, and with respect to everyone, we have not had much cohesion or participation in the group. I would like to suggest a gathering of "Spyder Ryders" to discuss the group's future, adding more Ryde Organizers to the group and a plan for a fun Summer of Ryding!

Distance will always be a factor so, I would like to ask someone from the south Colorado, someone from the north Colorado area and if feasible, someone from the west Colorado area, to volunteer to schedule and host a meet-up in their respective areas.

I will be scheduling the Central Colorado (Metro Denver) area (ALL Colorado Spyders & Guests Welcome) for March 7th... location and time to be announced. Hopefully we will be selected to host one of the 7 BRP sponsored Spyder events. Come on Colorado its time to step up. jtpollock