...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Coyote Powersports Texas Hill Country Ride 2015

Coyote Powersports has entered into Can-am's contest for funding from Can-am to 7 different events across North America.....Can-am is asking for our help in deciding which 7 events will be chosen.....the only link is to go to facebook Can-am page... https://www.facebook.com/CanAmSpyder scroll down and enter Texas Hill Country Ride Coyote Powersports let's make this event huge...last year was great

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by flamingobabe View Post
    Coyote Powersports has entered into Can-am's contest for funding from Can-am to 7 different events across North America.....Can-am is asking for our help in deciding which 7 events will be chosen.....the only link is to go to facebook Can-am page... https://www.facebook.com/CanAmSpyder scroll down and enter Texas Hill Country Ride Coyote Powersports let's make this event huge...last year was great
    I would love to add my support to this endever, but I guess I am too non-tech savy to find the correct place to to enter "THCRCP". I scrolled down all I got was the posts became earlier and earlier?

J. D.
    2016 F3T Magnesium Metalic : Smooth Spyder Dual Backrest, Lamonster LED Head lights and Fog lights

Spyder Garage

I did it hope I did it right,
    yes to the three sisters
    Homer Hill

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TexasSpyder View Post
    I would love to add my support to this endever, but I guess I am too non-tech savy to find the correct place to to enter "THCRCP". I scrolled down all I got was the posts became earlier and earlier?

J. D.

Find the BRP Post about the Owners Events, then add your comment voting for the Texas Hill Country Ride.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Ok, got her done
    " My Serenity "......2017 Spyder F3T....Silver Gray in color,Red dragon on Celtic cross on frunk,Blade wheels,Spyderpops bumpskid,LED headlights and foglights,Lamonster heim joints,Lamonster powerpoint,F3 Spyder cuff, Lidlocks helmet lock,Lamonster air pack,Ron-jon sway bar,Sara Clark painted thin blue line and Sheriffs badge, Spyderpops LED strobe brake and rear turn signal lights, Lamonster gas cap, bluetooth.
    2017 F3T , silver

Spyder Garage

Done!!!
    2014 Spyder RT Limited SE6
    BRP Tri Axis Adjustable Handlebars
    BRP Adjustable Wind Deflectors
    BRP RT Passenger Armrest
    BRP Driver's Backrest
    BRP Travel Cover
    Baja Ron Swaybar
    SpyderPops KOTTS
    SpyderPops Bump Skid
    Lamonster NVB Highway Brackets w/ Gripper Pegs
    Lamonster LED Headlights & Fog Lights
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light
    Show Chrome 7.5 inch Spiral Antenna
    SpyderFlap Mud Guard
    Helmetlok w/ T-Bar Extension
    Hopnel 5PC Luggage Set
    Airhawk R Seat Cushion
    Rivco Dual Flag Mount

Spyder Garage

Can't make it this year either, but posted in the comments section anyway.

Clifford Fargason
    2013 Spyder RTL
    2007 Royal Star Venture

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

TexasSpyder go to facebook Can-am page scroll down to a post that says In 2015, BRP’s annual Owners Event will be replaced by seven smaller, sponsored events for owners. These will be held at accessible locations for everyone. We need YOUR input on which events we should sponsor! then post for the Texas Hill Country Ride hosted by Coyote Powersports

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

TexasSpyder go to facebook Can-am page scroll down to a post that says In 2015, BRP’s annual Owners Event will be replaced by seven smaller, sponsored events for owners. These will be held at accessible locations for everyone. We need YOUR input on which events we should sponsor! then post for the Texas Hill Country Ride hosted by Coyote Powersports
    Thanks, I just got it done. Sorry for being so non tech savy. See ya there either way.

J. D.
    2016 F3T Magnesium Metalic : Smooth Spyder Dual Backrest, Lamonster LED Head lights and Fog lights

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I don't do Facebook, but I would sure vote for Coyote Hill Country ride. Great time last year.

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) LindaG's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TexasSpyder View Post
    Thanks, I just got it done. Sorry for being so non tech savy. See ya there either way.

J. D.
    I have looked also and can not find it, only the registration page for the sponsor, nothing for voting.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LindaG View Post
    I have looked also and can not find it, only the registration page for the sponsor, nothing for voting.
    See post #8 above.

J. D.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) LindaG's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Found it,done. Thanks

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Voted

I posted my vote. Sure hope this one happens. My husband and I are fairly new to Spyders and this will be our first trip when it happens. Couldn't get him to Spyderfest but he has agreed to come to the Texas Hill Country Ride 2015.

Can't wait for the dates and details.

Thanks to all who sponsor this.

Charlotte

Spyder Garage

Troy at Coyote Powersports says no matter what happens with BRP event he want to put on a big event in October, make your plans to come. The food is great and the rides are fun.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cnl414 View Post
    I posted my vote. Sure hope this one happens. My husband and I are fairly new to Spyders and this will be our first trip when it happens. Couldn't get him to Spyderfest but he has agreed to come to the Texas Hill Country Ride 2015.

Can't wait for the dates and details.

Thanks to all who sponsor this.

Charlotte
    If you can not wait until October, come down to the Texas Trike Reunion in Kerrville on April 23-25....all three wheelers are welcome.

John Bourg asked me to post this Texas Trike Reunion information.

George,
    Can you please post on the Spider boards?

This is early informaiton for your planning purposes. The Texas Trike Reunion will be held in Kerrville, TX April 23-25. John Bourg will head up this reunion and will be posting schedules later. He will get a block of rooms at the Super 8 Motel and will post pricing soon.

I am helping John with this reunion as this is his first time organizing it. More soon.

Sorry for the delays, I never knew it could be so hard to get a motel to setup a block of rooms and give me a price!!!!Anyway we are setup at the Super 8 in Kerrville 830-896-1511. The rate is $64.95 for single occupancy and $74.95 for double occupancy. You have to call the motel direct to get these rates, but I recommend checking the web first, Super 8 may be running a special that can beat these rates, you never know. When you call the motel make sure and tell them you are with the Texas Trike Reunion (or TTR) so they can try and put us all in the same area of the motel. The sooner you call in the better chance you'll have a getting the room you want and in the area of the motel with the rest of the group.

Once you've made your reservations please send me an email (jbourg@omsi.net) with your board handle, your real name, your email address and phone number (preferable your cell if you'll have it with you at the Reunion). This information is all optional, but would be appreciated so we have a count and a way to get in touch with you in case things change before or during the Reunion.After the first of the year I'll start working other details.
    Have a Great Day!
    John
    Last edited by Mr. White; 02-20-2015 at 05:04 PM.

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

We will plan to be there. Because we're just up the road in Fredericksburg, we'll pass on the motel arrangements and sleep at home, but will plan to be with you for the rides, etc.
    Ray & Diane Smith

Sorry for the delays, I never knew it could be so hard to get a motel to setup a block of rooms and give me a price!!!!Anyway we are setup at the Super 8 in Kerrville 830-896-1511. The rate is $64.95 for single occupancy and $74.95 for double occupancy. You have to call the motel direct to get these rates, but I recommend checking the web first, Super 8 may be running a special that can beat these rates, you never know. When you call the motel make sure and tell them you are with the Texas Trike Reunion (or TTR) so they can try and put us all in the same area of the motel. The sooner you call in the better chance you'll have a getting the room you want and in the area of the motel with the rest of the group.

Once you've made your reservations please send me an email (jbourg@omsi.net) with your board handle, your real name, your email address and phone number (preferable your cell if you'll have it with you at the Reunion). This information is all optional, but would be appreciated so we have a count and a way to get in touch with you in case things change before or during the Reunion.After the first of the year I'll start working other details.
    Have a Great Day!
    John
    [/QUOTE]