Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Dates for heart of WA ride

Any body know the date for heart of WA ride this year - last year was incredible - please post up
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Default Dates

Seems like I heard that there won't be a ride this year since MurphyBrown will be leading a group to Alaska. But maybe someone will jump in with the "official" word on it.
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That's correct, no HOW this year. Instead it will be North to Alaska
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default None that I know of

Quote Originally Posted by ChasingWind View Post
    Any body know the date for heart of WA ride this year - last year was incredible - please post up
    Thanks

I agree thought it was a great event. But when I put out the "who wants to help" last fall...only got 1 response. So I didn't pursue it. Hope someone picks up and wants to organize. If I had done I would have scheduled for August....

There is always next year...
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Default Sign us up for 2016!

We really enjoyed that time in Central Washington last summer. So if there is an event in 2016, let me be the FIRST on the list!

Curt & Barbara

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    I agree thought it was a great event. But when I put out the "who wants to help" last fall...only got 1 response. So I didn't pursue it. Hope someone picks up and wants to organize. If I had done I would have scheduled for August....

There is always next year...

Oh my gosh, I don't remember seeing your request for help or we would have jumped on the bus. I thought you weren't doing it since you're going to Alaska. I volunteer to help you on the next HOW.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

I will be missed for certain, maybe we can find a camping spot and organize it again. Any one familure with the area or better yet, have an area where we can set up tents?

Randy

Spyder Garage

I must of missed that post too

Ok what's this Alaska trip about - I'm sure I'm working but would like to follow your trip

Spyder Garage

Default Try a search for Alaska 2015 and/or North to Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by ChasingWind View Post
    I must of missed that post too

Ok what's this Alaska trip about - I'm sure I'm working but would like to follow your trip

That hopefully will get you "in the know". If that doesn't net you what you want...PM me.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Here's the link the OP needs: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...to-Alaska-2015

It contains links to the primary discussions about the trip. The latest info is in the "getting there/being there . . " post.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default ride organization

I am new to the Spyder thing and not sure how formal an event folks are looking for, but we live in Leavenworth and would be willing to, at a minimum, take a group ride from here this summer. I have organized a few multi-day bike rides over the years and would be glad to participate, or help organize.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by desertryder View Post
    I am new to the Spyder thing and not sure how formal an event folks are looking for, but we live in Leavenworth and would be willing to, at a minimum, take a group ride from here this summer. I have organized a few multi-day bike rides over the years and would be glad to participate, or help organize.
    Lets talk some more or, as soon as the pass opens up meet up. I am a rider with the 4th corner group so I am sure Don will be interested as well. If you wish give me a call 360 815-4232

Spyder Garage

Default Go for it..

Grab a date...create the event and post around. You do and THEY (spyder ryders and other bikes) will COME. Any way I can help (limited time but sure willing to share some help) send me a PM....Leavenworth area has some awesome roads to ryde...great town....
    Yep Go for IT...
    My Motto Is:

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default How for 2015

Randy is right there are others willing to help just give a shout and we can git er done.I organized the first one all you need to do is pick a date and a route to ride and pickout support areas to allow others to get to the event and have fun. There is a club in that area near Spokane they may be willing to help also just ask If you need pointers just me a call along with Randy and Don Steve(spyderman051)360-481-0446 or 360-872-0509 Wa HOO

Spyder Garage

Default I'm new to Spyders but maybe could help

Quote Originally Posted by spyderman051 View Post
    Randy is right there are others willing to help just give a shout and we can git er done.I organized the first one all you need to do is pick a date and a route to ride and pickout support areas to allow others to get to the event and have fun. There is a club in that area near Spokane they may be willing to help also just ask If you need pointers just me a call along with Randy and Don Steve(spyderman051)360-481-0446 or 360-872-0509 Wa HOO
    I just rode my first Spyder last Sat. and bought it that day so would love to meet other riders. Belonged for years to Goldwing Road Riders, and Blue Knights WA III. Have some pre planned obligations in Aug. but will help if I can. I live right in middle of the state.
    American by Birth, Southern by the Grace of GOD.

The Older I get the Better I Was.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default 2015 ride

Based on the responses and a conversation with Randy it sounds like there is enough interest for a ride so stay tuned.

Spyder Garage

I'd be glad to help PM me - no holiday weekends dates please --

Spyder Garage

Default Dates for heart of WA ride

Also anybody interested in maybe a camp out at maryhill ----well scratch that I guess maryhill has cancelled all concerts this year for road improvements - in for a camp out though -

Last edited by ChasingWind; 02-23-2015 at 10:48 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default H.O.W. Ride how is June 13,20 or 28th

Based on the responses and a conversation with Randy it sounds like there is enough interest for a ride so stay tuned.
    desertryder any ideas as to what route you would like to have us take? Lots of area to cover maybe start in kennewicj and end in spokane invite the spokane guys and the coulumbia river guys. Just some thoughts If we get it established soon it can go on everyones calenders. Just some ideas..

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up H.O.W. Ride

desertryder any ideas as to what route you would like to have us take? Lots of area to cover maybe start in kennewicj and end in spokane invite the spokane guys and the coulumbia river guys. Just some thoughts If we get it established soon it can go on everyones calenders. Just some ideas..

June 13 or 27-28 would be a good fit, if we can get more info and date, Showie and I can bring it up at the Spokane Spyder Rider meeting as we are always looking for activity in this area.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

2014 RT , White (Mine) Cognac (wifes)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default how ride

Quote Originally Posted by cyclekid58 View Post
    June 13 or 27-28 would be a good fit, if we can get more info and date, Showie and I can bring it up at the Spokane Spyder Rider meeting as we are always looking for activity in this area.
    June is a good month for riding. There are a lot of great places to ride in Central Washington. I am kind of partial to the roads along the Methow, the coulee areas, and some of the routes south of Ritzville. If folks wanted to meet mid morning on a Saturday in Leavenworth we would probably come up with a two day ride that would have us within striking distance of Seattle or Spokane by mid day Sunday so folks could get home late Sunday. How about if we say June 13/14?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default How for 2015

This sounds like an awesome ride and a great weekend to do it count Moon Girl and Spyderman051 in for this ride got my calender marked. Nice big circles make for good riding Thank you

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default june 13/14

Sounds good, look forward to meeting you and seeing who else will join us

Spyder Garage

Default H.O.W. Ride

Sounds good, look forward to meeting you and seeing who else will join us
    That's a good weekend, as soon as a little more info is avail. I can bring it up at our spokane am Spyder riders meeting, I have tentatively marked my calendar.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

Spyder Garage

Default H.O.W. Ride

As a thought, what about using leavenworth as a base similar to how the previous heart of washington was done in chelan, seems like it would be central, but we are open to all suggestions. Some of our spokane group are interested in this option.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,