Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default BREAKFAST MEET & GREET DURING BIKEWEEK??

Hi gang!!! I'm posting this to see if there may be any interest in a "meet & greet" sometime during bikeweek. There's a place in Umatilla, Flarda, called the Mason Jar that might be able to accommodate a group. Years past we had met at Manny's in Bunnell, Flarda. However, I think that Manny's is now closed.

If y'all are interested just "sound off" and let's see if we can start something. I am purposefully not specifying a date and time. Just wanting to know if there is any interest.

Chris

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'm up for it, as long as it's Friday, we aren't going to be there for the whole week. If not, have a great time!

EDIT: actually, we can do Saturday, I was thinking no because of the BRP event, but I guess that is lunch and after?
    Last edited by MisterP; 02-11-2015 at 06:54 PM.

Spyder Garage

We can't do Friday, since I'm going up there on Friday
    Stefan & Eva

Spyder Garage

Default Breakfast meet

We would be up for that

Spyder Garage

Thursday, Friday or Saturday works for me

cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Sounds good!
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

We will be there !

Jack & Nancy

Spyder Garage

Default Breakfast Meet

Burks BBQ on 466A in Fruitland Park is a good place also, it can accommodate a crowd. inside or out

Spyder Garage

Chris Carol and I can meet there on that Sat an then ride over to BRP tent for the day.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Thursday, Friday or Saturday works for me

cruzr Joe
    cruzr Joe hope we get a chance to meet up at Daytona, were staying at the same place in Springfield for Spyderfest. John

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Allan & Ruth Any day is fine count us in .

Spyder Garage

So far it's lookin like Saturday is a good day. I'll reserve judgment until we get, if any, some more comments. Since Umatilla is about 45 minutes from Daytona, I would think that we could eat around 9:00ish and be back/or over to Daytona by 11:00 that morning. 9:00 would allow for those that have come down to Daytona to leave there around 8:00 and be at the restaurant by 9:00. Any thoughts on this?

Chris

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    cruzr Joe hope we get a chance to meet up at Daytona, were staying at the same place in Springfield for Spyderfest. John

Great, maybe we can meet at the breakfast or at least at the BRP lunch.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    So far it's lookin like Saturday is a good day. I'll reserve judgment until we get, if any, some more comments. Since Umatilla is about 45 minutes from Daytona, I would think that we could eat around 9:00ish and be back/or over to Daytona by 11:00 that morning. 9:00 would allow for those that have come down to Daytona to leave there around 8:00 and be at the restaurant by 9:00. Any thoughts on this?

Chris

That works for me.

Cruzr Joe

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Question

Hello. This is Phil my wife Susan and I will attend the breakfast. Thank you for the idea
    See you then

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Philip View Post
    Hello. This is Phil my wife Susan and I will attend the breakfast. Thank you for the idea
    See you then

Hello Phil, glad to see that your first post was to accept a breakfast invitation.

Cruzr joe

Spyder Garage

Carol and I well see you on that Sat at 9. Ho if anyone would like the tickets to ride around the speedway from BRP will have two of them. we Reg for the Lunch and ride we have be around the track to many times.
    Last edited by johnnyg; 02-12-2015 at 04:40 PM.

Spyder Garage

If anyone wants to consider a get together on another day as well, let me know.

We will be camping near Titusville for 2 weeks and during Bikeweek and available most any time.

Jack

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Chris
    I am thinking.... thinking... dang ... forgot.. have to read more..

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    I am thinking.... thinking... dang ... forgot.. have to read more..

I just knew you had to be lurking somewhere out there. Decision made. I, along with some others, have decided that it would be nice to have breakfast at the Mason Jar located just south of Umatilla, Flarda. (actually the town's name is Donna Vista) at 9:00 A.M., on Saturday, March 14th.

John if you read this, would you please post the best way to get from Daytona to the restaurant. Perhaps something that will allow for a scenic ride.

Forrest, even though this place isn't a Bob Evans, you are absolutely more than welcome to join us. <smiles>

Stay tuned for further info.

Chris

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

I just knew you had to be lurking somewhere out there. Decision made. I, along with some others, have decided that it would be nice to have breakfast at the Mason Jar located just south of Umatilla, Flarda. (actually the town's name is Donna Vista) at 9:00 A.M., on Saturday, March 14th.

John if you read this, would you please post the best way to get from Daytona to the restaurant. Perhaps something that will allow for a scenic ride.

Forrest, even though this place isn't a Bob Evans, you are absolutely more than welcome to join us. <smiles>

Stay tuned for further info.

Chris
    I have eaten at Mason Jar and the breakfast was yummy good.

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Count me and my friend Rod - hotrod1 for the breakfast on Saturday March 14th.

ToM
    SpyderFest '15

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndChildhood View Post
    Count me and my friend Rod - hotrod1 for the breakfast on Saturday March 14th.

ToM
    SpyderFest '15

Tom, I was hoping you'd see this and chime in. Looking forward to seeing you and Jennifer (if she is coming)

​Chris

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

No Jennifer will not be joining us. She don't even know about it yet wait till she gets home. This whole trip came together within the last hour. I will be flying down and helping a friend drive home from Florida. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

ToM
    SpyderFest '15

Life is Great
    ToM

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default snack out

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Carol and I well see you on that Sat at 9. Ho if anyone would like the tickets to ride around the speedway from BRP will have two of them. we Reg for the Lunch and ride we have be around the track to many times.
    We don't see any set day or time for meet ,but if you still have tics would love to have them. In Daytona fri, sat, Monday.