Okay, gang, I'm sorry I haven't posted anything on this. I've had some other issues to deal with. The Mason Jar is located at:
37534 S.R. 19, Umatilla, Flarda

That area where the restaurant is was known (and may still be known) as Donna Vista.

For you folks from up North and West of here who are in Daytona and expressed an interest in meeting, I'd say the best way to get to this place (and Johnny chime in if you have a better way) would be to get on International Speedway Blvd. in Daytona and head west to Deland, Flarda. When you get to Deland, you want to get on SR 44 which will take you to Eustis, Flarda. In Eustis you want to get on S.R. 19 and head north toward Umatilla. The restaurant will be on the right hand side before you get into the city limits of Umatilla.

I know these directions are terrible, but I don't have a map in front of me to give you the specific ones. I will try to get there around 8:30 and I had planned on eating around 9:00. This place does cater to anyone from rednecks (like me), to bikers, to locals. I would imagine on this Saturday that they should be pretty busy.

Hope to see y'all there.

Chris