Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default 2014 RT automatic

Due to medical issues and bills we are forced to part with our beloved White Rt.automatic with 9800 miles. Brand new rear tire,freshly dealer serviced .It has almost $2,000 in accessories. Ron's sway bar ,skid plate, belt guard. Stainless grills. Weboard floor boards.LED fender lights,flag stanchions w/flags. Factory trailer hitch and wiring. Factory riders back rest, pass. floor boards. full cover. It has a 5 year free service plan and a 4 year extended warranty that is transferable. Also included is a custom built aluminum trailer that retails for $1200.00 The trailer works much better than the factory trailer and pulls great ! It has new tires and a new spare tire. We would never sell this dream machine ,but medical issues have taken that dream away. We are only asking what the payoff is on the lein,and not trying to make any profit. It normally would have been with us for ever ,but life changes and we have to move on. Please contact 352-564-0548 or email morrie1958@yahoo.com for payoff info or more questions. The system will not allow photos to be posted for some reason,but I have them on trike talk or email me and I have plenty of photos including the trailer build photos. The machine is located in Crystal River,Fl.about 30 minutes east of Ocala.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Sorry you have to stop riding. The good thing is that you have 9800 miles of great memories that most people will never experience. When I had to stop riding my BMW K1600 GTL due to a neurological problem, I consoled myself with the fact that I had experienced the pleasure and the privilege of riding one of the finest motorcycles on the planet and most people never get to do that. I'm sure you will find your RT a good home quickly.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Your 2014 RT Spyder

Sir:
    I will be in Palm Beach this Wed for approximately 1 week.
    I would like to come to Crystal River and see your Spyder.
    Please call me at 610-291-3807 to discuss.
    Thank you,
    Michael

Spyder Garage

Default We are Interested!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sassoman View Post
    Due to medical issues and bills we are forced to part with our beloved White Rt.automatic with 9800 miles. Brand new rear tire,freshly dealer serviced .It has almost $2,000 in accessories. Ron's sway bar ,skid plate, belt guard. Stainless grills. Weboard floor boards.LED fender lights,flag stanchions w/flags. Factory trailer hitch and wiring. Factory riders back rest, pass. floor boards. full cover. It has a 5 year free service plan and a 4 year extended warranty that is transferable. Also included is a custom built aluminum trailer that retails for $1200.00 The trailer works much better than the factory trailer and pulls great ! It has new tires and a new spare tire. We would never sell this dream machine ,but medical issues have taken that dream away. We are only asking what the payoff is on the lend not trying to make any profit. It normally would have been with us for ever ,but life changes and we have to move on. Please contact 352-564-0548 or email morrie1958@yahoo.com for payoff info or more questions. The system will not allow photos to be posted for some reason,but I have them on trike talk or email me and I have plenty of photos including the trailer build photos. The machine is located in Crystal River,Fl.about 30 minutes east of Ocala.
    Please send me pictures and payoff. kmbauers55@gmail.com or call me at your earliest convenience 985-507-0750. It was to late to call when I found your post and was unable to send email. I don't have yahoo account. I am very sorry about medical problems and will pray that God will intervene.
    Last edited by NU2Spyder; 03-19-2015 at 09:14 PM. Reason: email address was incorrect.

Spyder Garage

Might get more interest if you post an asking price.
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

You won't get much response without posting an asking price.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default sorry haven't been on site for a while.

Sorry ,I have been really busy and haven't been on the site for a while. the trailer has been sold ,but the Can-Am is still available. I will build a trailer for the cost of materials if someone buys the RT. That way you will have a brand new trailer. These trailers have been selling to people with small cars also. I only build them after I have an order and a deposit as I am just a one man shop and I also build hot rods so space and time are at a premium. the payoff is $ 27,500.00 which includes 4 year gas and go through Ride now Ocala. The remainder of the 5 year factory warranty. Over $2,000 in add on items I installed on the RT. The unit has now 9700 miles and has a new back tire and is dealer serviced and ready to ride. I have been unable to upload photos,but I can send them by email .My email is morrie1958@yahoo.com