Spyder Garage

Default Thinking Spyder this Spring

Hi y'all,

I have been reading Spyderlovers forum for a couple of years and now thinking seriously about joining you folks in a new adventure. Have been on two wheels for over 50+ years and with not having the strength I once had the Harley and Goldwing are getting harder to ride. Looking for suggestions on Dealers around the State. I live in Central Washington and Dealers a few and far between. Who deals and who takes care of their customers best?
    Would appreciate some feedback.
    Thanks,
    Ken
    American by Birth, Southern by the Grace of GOD.

The Older I get the Better I Was.

Spyder Garage

Default Well..!!

you took your sweet time..!! there are many here from there that can help. Me.....can't good luck hope your ryding soon...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default JMHO

If you get something with the 1330 Ace engine and have even a small amount of mechanical skills you won't need any kind of Dealer. This is as close to a modern day car as Motorcycles come ......un-like the 998 series Spyders........................There are still some great deals on 2014 RT leftovers .................But don't wait too long.....Mike

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default LIFESTYLES HANDS DOWN

I have bought 2 spyders from Lifestyles Honda in Mount Vernon they have a great sales staff and an even better service department
    Mark the head mechanic is a Platinum certified master mechanic for Sea-Doo, Ski-Doo and Can-Am Spyder.
    they have always gave me a good deal of course I always take my Wife cause she can bargain like non other.
    They have two F3's in stock and they are going to be doing a BBQ and demo day real soon (hoping for a nice day)
    they are trying to work a deal with BRP to get people the extra 2 year warranty on the F3 since they Just received the first shipment last week and there has been no way for anyone to demo ryde one.
    Lifestyles came to the ranch restaurant and bought about 30 or so Spyder Ryders breakfast we were all headed for the Oyster run in Anacortes. they are also a Spyder Lovers site sponsor go to there site and you can sign up for their news letter so they can keep you posted for the BBQ and Demo day

Spyder Garage

Although they may not be in be Washington, you should check out Louis Powersports, Greenville Texas. Check them on-line, search this web site for customer testimonials and give them a call. I bought my 2014 RTL from a few months ago and got a heck of a deal (23,499 & 4yr warranty). The entire sale and delivery was coordinated over the phone. My sales rep was David and their parts guy (Jason) was helpful and patient to work with too. Awesome experience.
    2014 Spyder RT Limited SE6
    BRP Tri Axis Adjustable Handlebars
    BRP Adjustable Wind Deflectors
    BRP RT Passenger Armrest
    BRP Driver's Backrest
    BRP Travel Cover
    Baja Ron Swaybar
    SpyderPops KOTTS
    SpyderPops Bump Skid
    Lamonster NVB Highway Brackets w/ Gripper Pegs
    Lamonster LED Headlights & Fog Lights
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light
    Show Chrome 7.5 inch Spiral Antenna
    SpyderFlap Mud Guard
    Helmetlok w/ T-Bar Extension
    Hopnel 5PC Luggage Set
    Airhawk R Seat Cushion
    Rivco Dual Flag Mount

Spyder Garage

You should check out Pro Caliber in Vancouver.

Spyder Garage

I also got my spyder from pro caliber in September and felt like I got a good deal. Haven't had any work done yet but have heard good things about their shop A fellow rider from my group just bought a used spyder from them and is very happy with it.

Spyder Garage

on your decision to join the party. Can't help you out with a local dealer, but I see the answers are coming in from those in the know.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Took my spotless 09 Ultra to a dealer in Illinous to trade for a very nice usef Red RT
    Drove it for an Hour in very windy conditions
    Could not c decide what to do
    Wife said - take that new white RT out
    I Did--
    Took it home
    2000 miles later & loving it!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gator37 View Post
    Hi y'all,

I have been reading Spyderlovers forum for a couple of years and now thinking seriously about joining you folks in a new adventure. Have been on two wheels for over 50+ years and with not having the strength I once had the Harley and Goldwing are getting harder to ride. Looking for suggestions on Dealers around the State. I live in Central Washington and Dealers a few and far between. Who deals and who takes care of their customers best?
    Thanks,
    Ken
    https://www.facebook.com/ProCaliberM...view?pnref=lhc
    https://www.youtube.com/user/fzrsmkr

check his videos

Spyder Garage

There are 3 dealers in the Spokane area. Westside Honda (westside of Spokane), Powersports (Valley across freeway from cough cough Harley dealer) and Specialty in Couer d' Alene (whom I take my bike to). All within 25 miles of each other. Had good experience at Powersports and Specialty.
    2015 RTSE, Red Pearl, Shorty Antenna, Chrome Rear Rack, Deer Whistles, BajaRon Anti-sway Bar

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Consider flying to Springfield, MO in April to attend Spyderfest and buy from Pitbull!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default dealers

I bought mine from I90 in Issaquah, they had good pricing on a new 2012 RT-S with a 4 yr warranty. I think there is now a dealer in Moses Lake you might want to check out

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gator37 View Post
    Hi y'all,

Thanks,
    Ken
    Hi, Ken I met you at Lifestyles yesterday and it was a pleasure. Hope you had a good time test driving that new RT, Yes the Spyder is a little different than two wheels so there is a small learning curve and then you will be just blown away with how much fun they are!! so did you treat yourself to a new RT or are you still thinking about it?

good luck on your Spyder hunt

Chuck

Spyder Garage

Default Bought the RT-S

Nice meeting you and your wife yesterday and Lifestyle. Wish I could have talked you to you longer. Ended up buying the White Spyder and they will deliver it to me the first week in March, then the 10th will get this knee taken care of and have a big incentive to be on the road again.
    Ken
    American by Birth, Southern by the Grace of GOD.

The Older I get the Better I Was.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Welcome Ken

Thoughts of your new ride will help in your recouperation after your knee issue hoping the best for you.Have you connected at all with anyone from the Spokane Spyder ryders of America They have quite a group of spyder folks in that area doing lots of different events at least monthly. Welcome to the spyder gang. See you down the road a ways. Spyderman051