Spyder Garage

Default New ISCI Website update

We apologize for the confusion with our announcement last week that our new website was up and running. We experienced some technical difficulties last week due to changing domain hosts. It caused the site to take a long time to load. We have rectified that and the new site is up and running smoothly. Please take a look around, and remember you can now order on-line from the site. Thank you. Here is the address: www.isciride.com

The ISCI Staff

Registered Users ursamajor35126's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Not as smooth as you hope

Ummmmmm.... Takes a long time to load initially and unable to navigate around or shop or pretty much do anything but look at the pretty pictures....... Using Chrome as browser.
    2014 RT Ltd Black Currant, Bump Skid, TricLed 3rd, 4th and 5th Brake Light with Modulator, TricLed Safety Bundle Led's and Reflectors with flasher option, TricLed Vader lights, JT's dash mount and USB outlet. Baker Wings belt tensioner and Drivers cup holder. Lamonster's FFP highway pegs and IPS, BRP Trailer hitch with Bushtec pin and 2007 Bushtec Roadster GT trailer. Volt Meter. Baja Ron Sway Bar. Doc Humphry's spring spacers

Mike

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ursamajor35126 View Post
    Ummmmmm.... Takes a long time to load initially and unable to navigate around or shop or pretty much do anything but look at the pretty pictures....... Using Chrome as browser.

We are not seeing any problems here or anyone else that has called in...sorry for the problem. We will be sure to pass this on to our website administrator as soon as possible! Try clearing your cookies on your computer.

I just tried it here and it took about 4 seconds...

Please try again and let me know!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ursamajor35126 View Post
    I'm having a lot of the same issues using Firefox.
    Ed

They told me not to give up on my dreams, so I went back to sleep.

Champagne 2017 RTS SE6
    Quantum Blue 2012 RTS-SE5 "Bluebell, Bell for short" - Traded 09/2017

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    We are not seeing any problems here or anyone else that has called in...sorry for the problem. We will be sure to pass this on to our website administrator as soon as possible! Try clearing your cookies on your computer.

I just tried it here and it took about 4 seconds...

Please try again and let me know!

Cleared my cookies, same outcome.... takes 25-30 seconds to load...... non functional links. Sorry!
    2014 RT Ltd Black Currant, Bump Skid, TricLed 3rd, 4th and 5th Brake Light with Modulator, TricLed Safety Bundle Led's and Reflectors with flasher option, TricLed Vader lights, JT's dash mount and USB outlet. Baker Wings belt tensioner and Drivers cup holder. Lamonster's FFP highway pegs and IPS, BRP Trailer hitch with Bushtec pin and 2007 Bushtec Roadster GT trailer. Volt Meter. Baja Ron Sway Bar. Doc Humphry's spring spacers

Mike

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Working for me, and looking GREAT!
    (IE11)
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kep-up View Post
    $869.00 US for floorboards for an RS? R U effin' kidding me??
    Wow, what a rude post. Have you ever seen any of ISCI's products? They make top quality items, no junk. You get what you pay for and theirs is A1. You should really think about deleting your post, as it is not at all appropriate.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default $869.00 US for floorboards for an RS? R U effin' kidding me??

Rude! There are many ways of expressing your disagreement in a civilized manner. The first way is not to buy the product. I have had excellent success with ISCI and would recommend them highly. In addition to making products of exceptional quality, they are truly decent people to do business with.
    2016 Freewheeler

2014 Spyder RT-L Pearl White (SOLD)

Akrapovic Silencer, BajaRon Sway Bar/Links, BRP 23" Vented Windshield, BRP Adjustable Wind Deflector,
    BRP Heated Seat/Backrest, BRP Sirius, BRP Bluetooth Dongle, BRP Tri Axis Handlebars w/GPS,
    CD Brake Light Modulator, CD Short Antenna, Elka 1+r Shocks, ISCI Brake, JT Dash Mount, Lamonster Cat Bypass, SP Bumpskid, SP Kott Grills, SP Belt Guard

Spyder Garage

Default Not to go sideways...!!

Have to agree with the others on it being operational. I'm on a tablet (android) and it opens nicely, slide show is choice, some drop downs open but thats it. Hope they can get it going for us...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Wow, what a rude post. Have you ever seen any of ISCI's products? They make top quality items, no junk. You get what you pay for and theirs is A1. You should really think about deleting your post, as it is not at all appropriate.
    Rude post deleted and apology offered. Wrist properly smacked.

Spyder Garage

Default JAVA??

tried to go to your site using IE.... site appears to require Java..... I don't allow Java on my machines due to known security issues..... therefore your site as configured is not an option for me..... Sorry... would like to support a SL vendor, especially one here in Alabama.

You may want to explore rewriting your code without using Java.... There are many ways to do what you want without it.

Good luck.

Mike

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I think the sluggishness is caused by the tie-in to pintbottlephotography.com.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Here's a good way to get rid of all the conjecture... use a site that actually assesses website performance. The following site is the site I use to analyze my companies website performance, and then optimize based on recommendations.

http://gtmetrix.com/

Hope this helps... nice pics!

NoLmtz
    SmoothSpyder Backrest | Removed 'CanAm' graphics | ThermoTech II Wrapped Exhaust | 2014 Vented Side Panels | BajaRon Sway Bar | BajaRon Heim Links | Bump Skid (via SpyderQuest & SpyderPops) | Rivco drink bracket, reversed, with X-Grip for phone holder | BRP Ultra Touring Windshield | Givi Hard Saddlebags | Russell Day-Long Seat

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

FYI - the site does not appear to work correctly on my IPad. I only see portions of the index page graphics, and no links to the store or elsewhere. I just opened it on my Mac to see what it looks like.