Spyder Garage

Default MOGANG - Spyderfest 2015 February Meeting

The February MOGANG planning meeting for Spyderfest will be this Saturday, February 7, 3:00 p.m. at Pitbull Powersports. See you all there!!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

.......As always, something else seems to get in the way of trip down to Springfield to meet up with the Gang. Keep us in the loop and let us know where we can be of help during the "Big Event"

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Default Noob to Spyderfest :)

Hey SypderLady! I'm not a member of the MOGANG, but wanted to let you know I will be part of Spyderfest this year riding in from Columbia. I'm not sure what it takes to be part of a group such as yours, but please feel free to share. I have no idea what to expect except good people and bikes...but I am optimistic on finding things to do!