Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default BajaRon Stabilizer Bar

Thanks to all your positive comments, I went ahead and installed a BajaRon Stabilizer Bar with his aluminum heim joints on my 2011 RT. The results are amazing. This one little change literally transforms the RT from a somewhat clumsy handler into a sports car. My riding enjoyment is up by a factor of 10. If you have an RT, I highly recommend this as your next farkle.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default There you go...!!

yet another satisfied customer...!! but wait..!! He has a new project...
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Taraspyder View Post
    Thanks to all your positive comments, I went ahead and installed a BajaRon Stabilizer Bar with his aluminum heim joints on my 2011 RT. The results are amazing. This one little change literally transforms the RT from a somewhat clumsy handler into a sports car. My riding enjoyment is up by a factor of 10. If you have an RT, I highly recommend this as your next farkle.
    I agree. Got my 14 RT in Sept and finally was able to get my new bar on and what a difference. Only had it for a short ride solo but can tell the difference for the better.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Mine will be here by Tuesday. It will be installed on Wednesday or Thursday. I'm really looking forward to it.

Spyder Garage

Default BajaRon Stabilizer Bar

Mine is being installed this week!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

For those larger riders, a set of Doc's "isolators" along with the sway bar is the cream on the cake....

Spyder Garage

BajaRon always does a great job.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Ok, so I get the hype...how do I know if I still have the stock sway bar? This farkle sounds like something I'd like to do.
    2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

I am in the process of picking the farkles on my new 2015 RT-S Special Series machine. From posts on this forum the bars are on my must have list before I even pick it up.

Cheers.
    Norm

...Not All Who Wander Are Lost" - Bilbo Baggins

2015 RT-S SE6 Special Series

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Ron's product in my opinion is the single most important farkle to replace a stock component. I'd like to know from the new F3 folks what they think about the need? I rode mine home Friday on the freeway mostly a straight shot. Had some large trucks pass me and the Spyder was solid, so I know some of you adrenalin junkies put her through the test. What say you?

Another Day To Be My Kid's Dad [emoji379]